(previously ID’d) Nike Presto Chanjo

CEDE2342-E917-4E40-8FA9-0F1F11805CE5.png
Sean Wotherspoon posted them and I literally can’t figure out what the letter after o would be haha

Just bought a yellow size xl with no box but no wear for less than 70 bucks shipped, hope they’re dope, first prestos, always been a sock dart guy for that slip on appeal

I thought maybe it was like an acronym, the Nike OP, was going crazy spelling “odzkio”
“Opzhio” Never thought to turn my head 90 degrees hahaha

Just bought a yellow size xl with no box but no wear for less than 70 bucks shipped, hope they’re dope, first prestos, always been a sock dart guy for that slip on appeal
Although I don’t think the sole of this will crumble, u probably need some glue because the sole (or the part of the sole) would be fallen off as you wear it.

Although I don’t think the sole of this will crumble, u probably need some glue because the sole (or the part of the sole) would be fallen off as you wear it.
I figure worst case is I’ll crazy glue or shoe goo whatever happens, as long as they fall apart to a comfy level, I really don’t care. If I can get like 2 weeks wear I’d be happy, saw some vids on YouTube of some beat pairs and homie said he wore them in the house after finding them but decided they were too big, so I hope I should be good if the seller saw no separation, even the toe cap looked immaculate in pictures.

The good thing for this one (I mean, Chanjo) probably is..., it doesn’t have the plastic cage on the upper like the regular Presto. In addition to the soles fallen off from the upper, many of my OG Presto’s cages were torn naturally while wearing recently and since I had no idea how to fix that torn plastic cages (even though I could surely glue the sole), I had to throw them away.

Back
Top Bottom