Price Adjustment - Nike Math

I bought a pair of sweat shorts on sale last night off NDC and noticed the price dropped even further today.

I called NDC for a price adjustment and, after some waiting, I'm reimbursed $12.95. The price difference was only $7.50 though.

Admittedly, I'm not the best at math but this isn't the first time it's happened to me and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced "Nike math"?

It's nothing new.

The real trick is when ever you get a hyped release and you don't see shipping within a few hours, contact them asap and you'll get a refund and the shoes.

Whenever the cool grey 11s released in the early 2010s, I checked out with a cart full of items. Nike ended up cancelling my cool greys, but refunded me the total amount of my cart. About 12 hours later I got a "just shipped" email and it was all the non-cancelled items. Called Nike after they arrived and they said it wasn't a mistake.

It's nothing new.

The real trick is when ever you get a hyped release and you don't see shipping within a few hours, contact them asap and you'll get a refund and the shoes.
wow, has this worked for you recently?

Back
Top Bottom