Price Check 1989 Jordan IV White/Red/Black

Pretty sure these are the original Jordan IVs from 1989, I've included a pic of the serial number. An appraisal/price check of these shoes would be muchappreciated. Thank you

view.sfly
31e261b46ebf3937547e1c7699cdcf6724982732.jpg
1cf36577419cb42c97c055d0edbb73708180fcc0.jpg
1cf36577419cb42c97c055d0edbb73708180fcc0.jpg
d2a361d14e06bd619b3d5031e7347ce6187dcf20.jpg
6c726ba4b1b3b9f85eae537655a32b3deabdc94d.jpg
a3216845b59750e57bbcc93ea0d613ecd70f26ad.jpg
3ce16146b2965fe17ba2372458deef6300d83341.jpg

Where. did. you. find. those.

In that condition I'd say $350 - $450

edit: Shoot, looking at em again, not bad at all. I keep changing the price, I'm just not sure. Need closer photos.

Originally Posted by therealsquid

They are definitely original 89s right? $1.99 at the salvation army.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

not that big of a deal
eyes.gif

why cant i find deals like that?
frown.gif

those are fakes but ill give you 20 bucks for em
just kidding great pickup man im jealous
as far as price i have no idea but those are in great condition and i wouldnt let em go for under 300

They are definitely original 89s right? $1.99 at the salvation army.

Hell of a find
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I found some concords DS with no box, and slightly yellowed soles at the Salvation Army too. My mom worked there and saw them so sheset them aside and called me up. Got them for $3.23, no ducktales. And they are not B-grades, variants, fakes, seconds, or what not. I did 3 backflips when Iwent home
roll.gif

eek.gif
WOW i havent seen those in that condition in years!

croatianstyle is still trying to sell his for $2K, and those soles are about to fall off.

these are AMAZING!

if they were an 11.5 or 12, i'd buy them instantly.

those look kinda fake to me. may just be the angle, but the gray on the bottom looks too dark, and the midsole shouldn't be painted white. also,doesn't look like there's a "hump" on the back. Post some side pictures.

Those are fake as he!!.

Shape is off and there is a little bit of a hump in the back, but not enough.

Anyone that just responded with a price check above zero dollars needs to get the hell out of here. They're FAKE!
That toe box is way too short.
The tag is completely wrong.
The red and the gray on the sole are way too dark.
The midsole should be discolored. Period! You see an OG with a white midsole, it's not an OG. It's a fake.
The stitching is wrong. The last picture gives it away. There should be 1mm spacing between the thread on OGs. The machine that stitched these works completelydifferent.

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Those are fake as he!!.

good to see someone else making the right call. the tag is beyond wrong font, info, etc.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Those are fake as he!!.

good to see someone else making the right call. the tag is beyond wrong font, info, etc.
Yea these are mad fake.

Here's a pair of fake ivs:
link

The netting is too big, mine is the right size. The bubble's obviously wrong. Show me a pair of fake jordans that look like mine and you might convinceme.

Here's a pair of fake ivs:
link

The netting is too big, mine is the right size. The bubble's obviously wrong. Show me a pair of fake jordans that look like mine and you might convince me.

How about I show you a picture of real IV's and you do the comparison yourself. You're obviously not listening so I don't even know why I'mwasting my time. Yours are fake. Get over it.

Compare the gray on the soles. Yours are too dark.
Compare the tone of red. Yours are too dark.
Compare the toe boxes. Yours are a stub compared to the long toe box on OG IV's.
Compare the stitching.
I'm done responding to this thread. Now go burn your fakes.

Back
Top Bottom