Price Check: Adidas Kobe 1 Sunshine

Sorry mods if this is the wrong place for this thread, but I felt like I may get more response in here than in Nike price check...
Anyways, I have a pair of size 10 OG Adidas Kobe 1 Sunshines. They have been sitting around for far too long so I figured it may be time to let them go. They are NDS but in very very good condition with minimal wear.

So how much do these old Kobe's go for nowadays???

Sorry mods if this is the wrong place for this thread, but I felt like I may get more response in here than in Nike price check...
Anyways, I have a pair of size 10 OG Adidas Kobe 1 Sunshines. They have been sitting around for far too long so I figured it may be time to let them go. They are NDS but in very very good condition with minimal wear.

So how much do these old Kobe's go for nowadays???

I doubt you'll get much for them. I think this is a case where you actually held on to them too long. If you would have sold them maybe within a year or two of them releasing you would have been looking at a lot more. Now if they were the ice blues on the other hand...you'd probably be looking at some serious coin.

I doubt you'll get much for them. I think this is a case where you actually held on to them too long. If you would have sold them maybe within a year or two of them releasing you would have been looking at a lot more. Now if they were the ice blues on the other hand...you'd probably be looking at some serious coin.

Back
Top Bottom