Price Check: Air Jordan III Black/Cement Grey 2001

Can i have a price check for these please. Im thinking about buying them, but the guy wants too damn much.

btjew8wkkgrhgohcwejlllw.jpg

btjeuqmkkgrhgohdejlllzu.jpg

btjewdq2kkgrhgohdeejlll.jpg

btje6qmkkgrhgohemejlllt.jpg

btjewsb2kkgrhgohdsejlll.jpg

btjeylbgkkgrhgohcoejlll.jpg

btjewoqbwkkgrhgohd0ejll.jpg

these are going to run you 300 if not more because of there condition, even though there used, they dont show any signs of cracking or paint chipping whichmaintains there value. goodluck.

I'd say IMO $200 max being that they have minor creasing, been worn, and might start cracking or the paint might chip.

No way can these be 300. The midsole has a yellow tint, and you can see that they have been worn heavily

Are u guys serious?
smh.gif
those are in excellent condition, the midsole having a yellow tint has nothing to do with how much a shoe has been worn
indifferent.gif
. Its hard enough to find a pair of these without the whole midsole beingrepainted. Those dont look like they have been worn that much, i can see alot of the stars on the bottom nd some of the nike air on the insole is still there.Accurate pc- 275-300.

I see them all the time in way better condition. You know that that yellowness is going to be worse in person.

Anways, someone bought them for 265 plus 20 shipping. too high. theres a pair in better condition on there right now for 299, and thats still too high.

I think some folks like to overpay to make themselves feel good. Me, i like to save money, and pay whats somethings worth.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I see them all the time in way better condition. You know that that yellowness is going to be worse in person.

Anways, someone bought them for 265 plus 20 shipping. too high. theres a pair in better condition on there right now for 299, and thats still too high.

I think some folks like to overpay to make themselves feel good. Me, i like to save money, and pay whats somethings worth.

amen brotha

Originally Posted by Mexikicks38

i say anywhere around 270-310$

even if they are worn, they are in great condition

$270-$310 for worn 3's
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wow
smh.gif
Hypebeast
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

$270-$310 for worn 3's
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wow
smh.gif
Hypebeast
eyes.gif

Say what you want, but lets talk real talk, most people are to on the CDP 3's and thos go for 230 DS and 200 worn
So the retros are worth more, You try to go on here and get them for anywhere less than 270 in this condition and see what happends
mad.gif

babyJs23 wrote:

Mexikicks38 wrote:

$270-$310 for worn 3's
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wow
smh.gif
Hypebeast
eyes.gif

Say what you want, but lets talk real talk, most people are to on the CDP 3's and thos go for 230 DS and 200 worn

So the retros are worth more, You try to go on here and get them for anywhere less than 270 in this condition and see what happends
mad.gif

I got mine on eBay for $190 shipped used 2X with no creasing, no stains, with everything, no paint chipping or cracks, and no yellowing. Waste money if youlike.
Happends?? enough said
roll.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

babyJs23 wrote:

Mexikicks38 wrote:

$270-$310 for worn 3's
wink.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
wow
smh.gif
Hypebeast
eyes.gif

mad.gif

I got mine on eBay for $190 shipped used 2X with no creasing, no stains, with everything, no paint chipping or cracks, and no yellowing. Waste money if you like.

I get where your coming from but, it depends on the size and where the shoe is being sold, if its on NT or ISS most people ask anywhere for the price rangethat i just put.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom