PRICE CHECK COOL GREY XI 2001

250-300 if everything is included. Looks good from that view

Mrshoeman, where u located in NW?

250-300 if everything is included. Looks good from that view

Mrshoeman, where u located in NW?

worn but still in a great condition i see...i think 275-300 is a fair price for those

worn but still in a great condition i see...i think 275-300 is a fair price for those

And I would try to get that price sooner than later considering the upcoming release. You guys see what happened to 2000 space jam prices, granted a very high majority are yellow but still.

And I would try to get that price sooner than later considering the upcoming release. You guys see what happened to 2000 space jam prices, granted a very high majority are yellow but still.

I'd say 280 at the most cause they are OG's. I have both the 2001 and 2010 releases. In my opinion I think the originals have abetter form to them and the carbon fiber on the new onesare a little diffferent they have a more square patternand not as shiny as the old xi's. The new ones are nice butthe old ones are better quality to me.

I'd say 280 at the most cause they are OG's. I have both the 2001 and 2010 releases. In my opinion I think the originals have abetter form to them and the carbon fiber on the new onesare a little diffferent they have a more square patternand not as shiny as the old xi's. The new ones are nice butthe old ones are better quality to me.

Back
Top Bottom