Price Check, Motorsport 6 DS Size 12

Been in box since purchased. Im in australia so these retailed at $240. Whats a good price to offer this guy who has a pair so i dont lowball and dont rape myself? Thanks

Not for nothing, but you seem to post a lot about selling kicks, or knowing someone who does. 

Not for nothing, but you seem to post a lot about selling kicks, or knowing someone who does. 
Im looking to buy these, not sell. Just curious on a price cos there not alot of them for sale to judge by price...........The only thing you woulda seen me post re: selling was helping some peeps get some royals. I dont sell my kicks

Appreciate you setting the record straight.

Repped for helping the fam out.

$240 sounds about right.

Appreciate you setting the record straight.

Repped for helping the fam out.

$240 sounds about right.
So retail? Seems a bit a rape for this seller. Whose a good guy, ive bought mulitples of him. Arnt these a QS? Sorry wernt these a QS? hey id be happy with $240 lol. Just feels low....

So retail? Seems a bit a rape for this seller. Whose a good guy, ive bought mulitples of him. Arnt these a QS? Sorry wernt these a QS? hey id be happy with $240 lol. Just feels low....
240 is a great price for motorsports ds. But you should post it in the Price/ Legit Check forum next time so you dont get in trouble.

Anyone got a pair? How they hold up creasewise?
Dudes interstate and iv never seen em anywhere in person here to know how soft they are. Thanks
Any idea if these actually ended up being "limited" if so how "limited" they were?

Just recieved them in the mail.All i can say is GOD DAMN! That leather! Im astounded!

Just recieved them in the mail.All i can say is GOD DAMN! That leather! Im astounded!

Yes it is.. Great made shoe.. Just wish they made all like this.. I am not a fan of 6's... I may end up selling mine

Back
Top Bottom