Price Check on a few things

All items are deadstock:

Air Jordan 3 retro white/cement 2001 retro size 13

Air Jordan 12 playoffs (2003-2004 can't remember which year) size 12.5

Air Jordan 6 retro low black/chrome size 13

Air Jordan 5 black /silver retro (2010 version) size 12.5

Just trying to get an idea what the market may be on these....thanks in advance for any help here.

All items are deadstock:

Air Jordan 3 retro white/cement 2001 retro size 13

Air Jordan 12 playoffs (2003-2004 can't remember which year) size 12.5

Air Jordan 6 retro low black/chrome size 13

Air Jordan 5 black /silver retro (2010 version) size 12.5

Just trying to get an idea what the market may be on these....thanks in advance for any help here.
are these all DS?

Around these prices (not exact)

3s- $180

12s- $180

6s- Maybe $220 if still completely wearable EXTREMELY hard to find

5s- $130

Around these prices (not exact)

3s- $180

12s- $180

6s- Maybe $220 if still completely wearable EXTREMELY hard to find

5s- $130
Those are all still way too close to retail. I think you gotta add at least $50 to each of these, I mean they're all DS.

The 12 can fetch around $250-$300 I think.

Not familiar with 5's, but if it's DS, I don't see them going UNDER retail.

I think the 3 can be around $250 too.

I think you mean 2003 white cement 3 current market price is 200-240 you can thank the 2011 retro and 88 retro for the over saturation.

It's my favorite shoe... And I'm currently in the market for it.

Those are all still way too close to retail. I think you gotta add at least $50 to each of these, I mean they're all DS.

The 12 can fetch around $250-$300 I think.

Not familiar with 5's, but if it's DS, I don't see them going UNDER retail.

I think the 3 can be around $250 too.
The prices I put up are like the ones in my area, that is how much I would be seeing them go for, but in other places like in New York (for example) they'll go for a some more money.

I forgot to incorporate size as a factor, bigger sizes like that are harder to find so add around $20-$30 more.

And also

The retail price for when these all released are:

2001 White Cement 3s- $100

2004 Playoff 12s- $135

2002 Black/Chrome 6s- $105

2010 Metallic 5s- $150

You guys have to understand that with this effed up sneaker market new releases go for more than older releases and I have no idea why.

Nah, your prices are way off bro

Sure, those 2011 Black/Silver Vs are garbage ...but in this day and age, there's no way a DS pair is gonna go for $20 less than what they retailed for!

*thegameodo9 is about on the money

Nah, your prices are way off bro

Sure, those 2011 Black/Silver Vs are garbage ...but in this day and age, there's no way a DS pair is gonna go for $20 less than what they retailed for!

*thegameodo9 is about on the money
Depends where you at, I see DS pairs go for around that price a lot. And what do you mean did you forget about the Orion 7s?

Newer pairs have more life left in them , minus paint quality( older glue = more prone to failure, older leather = more prone to cracking instead of wrinkling)

Newer pairs have more life left in them , minus paint quality( older glue = more prone to failure, older leather = more prone to cracking instead of wrinkling)
It all depends on what you're buying it for. The 3 and 12 are both about 10 years old, even if it's DS, I only see them being stored as part of collection and not being worn. And if that's the case, I would much rather have the older pairs. They're just made with better materials and higher quality.

It all depends on what you're buying it for. The 3 and 12 are both about 10 years old, even if it's DS, I only see them being stored as part of collection and not being worn. And if that's the case, I would much rather have the older pairs. They're just made with better materials and higher quality.
For me shoes = protect feet, sports cards = collect

Lol at these prices.
2011 metallic 5's DS go for $200-250
This is 100% false.
So then what goes for more:
  • 2012 Bred 11 or 2001 Bred 11
  • 2011 Concord 11s or 2001 Concords
  • 2011 Royal Blue Foamposites or 2007 Royal Blue Foamposites
  • 2012 Playoff 12s or 2004 Playoff 12s
Sadly the shoes on the left side usually go for more from what I have seen.

My words have some truth to them but I personally would rather buy the older pairs than the newer releases (being that they're still wearable).

Lol I would love to know where your finding DS 2001 Concords for less than the 2012 retro.
A good friend of mine got his 2001 Concords which were worn only 1 time for $230 and this was 2 weeks after the 2011 Concord release which at the time were going upwards $300 sometimes even $400+. The only reason why he got them at that price was because they were barely wearable (the sole was seperating).

In my area, youre looking at these prices , thanks to the huge increase of hypebeasts in the last few years..

WC3's - $225

"Playoff" 12's - $200 due to the recent retro

Black/Chrome 6's - I'd honestly say $250 due to rarity, and because theyre DS

"Metallic" 5's - $220

also, these would be the most someone would pay. not exactly market price.. just felt i'd share because of the argument in the posts before..

So then what goes for more:
  • 2012 Bred 11 or 2001 Bred 11
  • 2011 Concord 11s or 2001 Concords
  • 2011 Royal Blue Foamposites or 2007 Royal Blue Foamposites
  • 2012 Playoff 12s or 2004 Playoff 12s
Sadly the shoes on the left side usually go for more from what I have seen.

My words have some truth to them but I personally would rather buy the older pairs than the newer releases (being that they're still wearable).
I see the exact opposite honestly.

In my area, youre looking at these prices , thanks to the huge increase of hypebeasts in the last few years..

WC3's - $225

"Playoff" 12's - $200 due to the recent retro

Black/Chrome 6's - I'd honestly say $250 due to rarity, and because theyre DS

"Metallic" 5's - $220

also, these would be the most someone would pay. not exactly market price.. just felt i'd share because of the argument in the posts before..
$220 for some Metallic 5s FOR REAL!!! Damn where do you guys live at lol nobody that knows shoes would ever pay that for them. You have them going for more than the 12s. But yea that's true with the hypebeast increase the market has totally changed. My little brother sold his 8.5/10 condition size 7 Military Blue 4s for $180. Hypebeasts these days.

$220 for some Metallic 5s FOR REAL!!! Damn where do you guys live at lol nobody that knows shoes would ever pay that for them. You have them going for more than the 12s. But yea that's true with the hypebeast increase the market has totally changed. My little brother sold his 8.5/10 condition size 7 Military Blue 4s for $180. Hypebeasts these days.
lol u ll be amazed...

i live in australia and i have seen pairs going for 250aud... thats 270usd

no body would buy of cos

I am kind of new to NT and I have no idea why but every post I go almost all of the price checks I have seen have been so high compared to what I see when the same shoes and the in the same condition are being sold in my area. I just don't understand why? Can someone please explain this to me.

Back
Top Bottom