Price check on Cool Greys

I was offered a chance to pick up a pair locally from a guy I've bought twice from for cool greys in better condition than the pair in your pic for $240. I passed because I'm not a cool grey XI fan. For those I'd say less due to the sole almost full yellow sole.

What matters is how much are you willing to pay for them? I paid 245 for my bred and 270+shipping for my concord. I thought I did alright on the bred, but slightly overpaid for the concord.

Last edited:
Those pods are really off, not sure if these are even authentic, 11's are really tricky as of late.

Can we get a straight shot of the jumpmen on the sides..I think your ok, just wanna be sure. I would like to see a little darker yellowing (browning) around the pods.

Last edited:
Can we get a straight shot of the jumpmen on the sides..I think your ok, just wanna be sure.
If you look closely, there's no deep yellowing around the pods, the soles yellowed like Spacejams, which seems kind of odd, but then again i'm not 100% sure on this.

If you look closely, there's no deep yellowing around the pods, the soles yellowed like Spacejams, which seems kind of odd, but then again i'm not 100% sure on this.
haha.. I was actually just editing my post to reflect that..

haha.. I was actually just editing my post to reflect that..
great minds think alike 
smokin.gif

I swear some of you guys must not own or have seen in person half of the shoes you legit check. Lol the shoes are definitely real.

I was offered a chance to pick up a pair locally from a guy I've bought twice from for cool greys in better condition than the pair in your pic for $240. I passed because I'm not a cool grey XI fan. For those I'd say less due to the sole almost full yellow sole.

What matters is how much are you willing to pay for them? I paid 245 for my bred and 270+shipping for my concord. I thought I did alright on the bred, but slightly overpaid for the concord.
$270 for a pair of DS 2011 Concords?

I swear some of you guys must not own or have seen in person half of the shoes you legit check. Lol the shoes are definitely real.
dude GTF OH.. The entire shape is weird, they didn't yellow properly, and the pods are WAY off, skinny laces and a few other small issues..Not all fake 11s have stretched 23s buddy..

Attached is MY pair for comparison.. notice shape and deep yellowing(from age)
View media item 1009649View media item 1009648
I'm actually gonna take back my earlier statement and advise you to not buy these. I believe they are decent fakes..

Last edited:
Lol this guy... You literally just wasted all that time to take pics, go on a rant about how the shoes is fake, etc when the shoes are legit. I'm willing to bet these are legit. You sir are the worst when it comes to legit checks . It's beyond me why newbs listen to you when it comes to the less obvious fakes.

Nah. Used. 9/10 condition. The bred's 8.5/10. Both are incredibly clean. Breds would've been 9/10 too if wasn't for the heel crease
Oh ok, i just dont buy used shoes, seems nasty to me. And i personally dont understand paying $240+ for a pair of used $175 MSRP shoes. But hey thats just me.

And you guys do know the whole sole will yellow like that if you wear the shoes alot, not just around the pods right. Lol just cause you guys have clean pairs that just have yellowed around the pods cause you kept yours clean doesn't mean a fully yellowed pair isn't real.

Lol this guy... You literally just wasted all that time to take pics, go on a rant about how the shoes is fake, etc when the shoes are legit. I'm willing to bet these are legit. You sir are the worst when it comes to legit checks . It's beyond me why newbs listen to you when it comes to the less obvious fakes.
@TIMMYBRIXXX  is among one of the most knowledgeable people here with @isniker  & @Firepower. Also, Cool Greys & Concords yellow around the pods, even when worn you'll see the deep yellowing around them.

Last edited:
It's 2014 bro.. It's not that hard to snap a pic and get it online..I wore them yesterday so they were close. Where is your pair for comparison? As previously stated I'm on the fence here, but Leanin on the replica side. Some things can't just be ignored.. like yellowing, the tall shape, what looks to be skinny laces in the BG, no box etc.. I'm not saying it's not possible for it to not have deep yellowing, im just saying it's HIGHLY unlikely..

I have worn this pair 50+ times..

I can assure you I have a pair as well that I wore 50+ times that's just as clean if not cleaner than yours where there's yellowing around the pods. What I'm saying is if you don't take take care or clean these the yellowing will be consistent throughout the sole and not just deep yellowing around the pods. The shape looks off cause obviously they've been worn countless times. I'm positive these are legit. I know you and a few others know what you be talking about 95% of the time but go a lil overboard sometimes simple as that.

Oh ok, i just dont buy used shoes, seems nasty to me. And i personally dont understand paying $240+ for a pair of used $175 MSRP shoes. But hey thats just me.

I would buy new except prices on them are ridiculous and between 09-13 I lost interest in Sneakers and sold all my old stuff except the XIIs so i missed out on these or rather miss my 00&01 pair. I wash the crap out of the insoles throwing them in the washer. And wash the inside as well. The rest of my shoes are always new or bought DS including a pair of OG bred I still wear that was 1 SZ too big when I got them and now only half size too big. Lol

I would buy new except prices on them are ridiculous and between 09-13 I lost interest in Sneakers and sold all my old stuff except the XIIs so i missed out on these or rather miss my 00&01 pair. I wash the crap out of the insoles throwing them in the washer. And wash the inside as well. The rest of my shoes are always new or bought DS including a pair of OG bred I still wear that was 1 SZ too big when I got them and now only half size too big. Lol
View media item 1009686

Back
Top Bottom