price check on iv need answers asap!!!!!

so im about to meet up with some guy to check out some mars iv with og box just woundering what the price for these there nds light creasing on toes from walking in them everything else is all good  thanks guys

cant get pics im meeting up with the guy for what ive been told there nds with light creasing on toes can any just give me a ball park price dont want to over pay for thses thanks

Advice for the future: Always ask for pics beforehand(It's nearly impossible to determine pricing of shoes just on description alone), also so you can see their authenticity. What some other guy says over the internet can just be blatant lies so they can sell their stuff.
Also, people have different definitions of NDS...some can actually mean near Deadstock but I've also seen some state NDS but the shoes are beat like crap.

But since I'm nice, I'd say a Near Deadstock(Worn less than 6x,creasing very minimal,no heel drag,sole should not be too dirt either,jumpman on insole still almost fully intact) Mars IV should be around the 175 mark.

roll.gif
thank you im new to nike talk and well as u can see im just trting to get my knolege on lol but again thank u for your help ill keep in mind all you suggestions

Originally Posted by ghetomex23

cant get pics im meeting up with the guy for what ive been told there nds with light creasing on toes can any just give me a ball park price dont want to over pay for thses thanks
Pics would help, he could have left out laws like paint chipping, Air bubble not so clear, ect.

Back
Top Bottom