Price check on reebok pump20s please...

s dubl

Supporter
Size 13 worn once lightly. #19 of 20 from Huf san fransisco. Original white/navy colorway.

thanks in advance.

Size 13 worn once lightly. #19 of 20 from Huf san fransisco. Original white/navy colorway.

thanks in advance.

DS ones that are the white/blue usually go for around 250-300 on eBay from what I've seen

DS ones that are the white/blue usually go for around 250-300 on eBay from what I've seen

I think they were 199....or maybe 175 plus tax came to that. I bought from Kicks HI. Someone on eBay just put up about 10 pairs, flooded the 'market'

I think they were 199....or maybe 175 plus tax came to that. I bought from Kicks HI. Someone on eBay just put up about 10 pairs, flooded the 'market'

I'm assuming the blacks go for a bit less? I've got an 11.5 worn once & I can't quite figure out what to price them at.

I'm assuming the blacks go for a bit less? I've got an 11.5 worn once & I can't quite figure out what to price them at.

The black versions are worth more, the white blue versions released in 2004 and 2009 so there are more pairs of those on the market. The only retro release of the black color way is from 2009 and I've seen them sell new from 275-450

The black versions are worth more, the white blue versions released in 2004 and 2009 so there are more pairs of those on the market. The only retro release of the black color way is from 2009 and I've seen them sell new from 275-450

At first I'd thought that the blacks should be worth more for those exact reasons, but from what I've seen on eSlay (and granted I haven't checked very frequently) the whites still fetch a higher ticket. I just sort of assumed the whites had a greater mass appeal nostalgia/sentimental-value wise (if that even makes sense)? Guess I'll see in the next week or so.

At first I'd thought that the blacks should be worth more for those exact reasons, but from what I've seen on eSlay (and granted I haven't checked very frequently) the whites still fetch a higher ticket. I just sort of assumed the whites had a greater mass appeal nostalgia/sentimental-value wise (if that even makes sense)? Guess I'll see in the next week or so.

I could only afford one and went with the whites. In terms of nostalgic and historical value I'm glad, but honestly I think the black versions look better

I could only afford one and went with the whites. In terms of nostalgic and historical value I'm glad, but honestly I think the black versions look better

whats the rate on the undftd ones? the pair i have are tagged 00 friends and family instead of being numbered.

whats the rate on the undftd ones? the pair i have are tagged 00 friends and family instead of being numbered.

Back
Top Bottom