Price check on Zoom Kobe Vs-Please Help!!!

Hey NT I'm looking to getting a few pairs of Zoom Kobe V. Just need to know how much each pair goes for, I don't want to over-pay
for a pair. I'm mainly a Jordan guy, thats why I don't know prices. Any help will be appreciated.

Please post prices for Deadstock w/ og box, size 11
Dark Knight
Ink
Draft Day
Bruce Lee
Chaos
USA (Fiba)
USA UWR
Inline
Black out
USC
Black/purple/yellow
Lakers home
All-Star

Please help me out NT!!! Thanks in advance!

Hey NT I'm looking to getting a few pairs of Zoom Kobe V. Just need to know how much each pair goes for, I don't want to over-pay
for a pair. I'm mainly a Jordan guy, thats why I don't know prices. Any help will be appreciated.

Please post prices for Deadstock w/ og box, size 11
Dark Knight
Ink
Draft Day
Bruce Lee
Chaos
USA (Fiba)
USA UWR
Inline
Black out
USC
Black/purple/yellow
Lakers home
All-Star

Please help me out NT!!! Thanks in advance!

Dude, I am also a Jordan guy, but just caught wind of how great the Kobe V's are to play ball in, plus the looks grew on me. I literally JUST got back from a Nike outlet, and purchased the Ink's for 79.99. I've seen the Dark Knights on ebay for 200 buy it now. Thats all I know, hope it helps.

Dude, I am also a Jordan guy, but just caught wind of how great the Kobe V's are to play ball in, plus the looks grew on me. I literally JUST got back from a Nike outlet, and purchased the Ink's for 79.99. I've seen the Dark Knights on ebay for 200 buy it now. Thats all I know, hope it helps.

Thanks for the info arabianite3. Exactly the same thing with me, I always was aware of the Kobe V and got a pair of Del-Sols and tried em out on court. Amazing performance, way better than my Jays. These grew on me too. Funny thing you mention the outlets, I just got back and bought a pair of USA colorway.

Thanks for the info arabianite3. Exactly the same thing with me, I always was aware of the Kobe V and got a pair of Del-Sols and tried em out on court. Amazing performance, way better than my Jays. These grew on me too. Funny thing you mention the outlets, I just got back and bought a pair of USA colorway.

Back
Top Bottom