Price Check Space Jams and Altitudes

i would have to say, 150-175 for the altitudes and 250-300 for the space jams, im very picky when it comes to purchasing used shoes but to each his own. thecreasing on the midsole is serious with the 13's but thats common. Sj's look good though but the soles are getting bad. goodluck, how much did you winthem for?

altitude xiii's-$150 because been worn good amount
spacejams xi's- $250-$275 clean, minimal wear

I havnt got them, i offered DS CDP 11/12 and cash for both those shoes. and we're kinda deciding how much cash, and if i even want those worn altitudes :/

Thanks for all your input guys!

Those space jams are pretty clean, but the altitudes are worn pretty good.

Who is giving up the cash on top of the trade?

if you go with the altitudes and jams i dont know if id offer much cash, the retail is 330 like big j said but the market value is higher than that even withthe prices falling a little since the hype has died down a little, just depends how bad you want space jams

$175-200 for the altitudes.

$350-400 for the Space Jams. Theres nothing wrong with them at all. in perfect shape. no scratches on the patent leather, the clear sole is slightly yellow.Those are clean.

I wouldn't give much cash on top of that tho. since both shoes where worn and your CDP is probably DS. I would throw like $30-50 cash on top but no more.

Originally Posted by jazz145

150 altitudes

275 spacejams

pretty accurate price check
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom