PRICE CHECK XIs BREDS RETRO

READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT.HERE

HE SAID THE LEATHER AT THE HEEL HAS CREASES TOO. THE SIGN OF THEY ARE NOT DS! YOU GUYS JUDGE AGAIN!

HE ALSO SAID THE SOLE HAS SIGN OF BEING WORN!

Yes, I was unlucky to get a pair that being tried on before I copped it from the Nike Town. The socks tracks are visible.
By seeing this, he conclude that the pair is not DS and telling me all the "REMOVE THE INSOLE" crap, that is why the Jumpman on insole is still intact. SOMEBODY TELL HIM THAT THE INSOLE CANNOT BE REMOVED WITHOUT TEARING OFF THE GLUE, PLEASE!

And, to him, if a pair is being tried on, means the pair is no longer DS, even if they were tried on during the purchase from the shop.
To me, it is still DS as long as it doesn't crease, HAVE A PERFECT MIDSOLE and does not step outside my house! SOMEBODY TELL ME IF I AM WRONG!

AND let's say to some of you guys, this pair of mine is NDS, is the price check should be $250, just like the other pair on the other thread i pasted above?

So, what I want to know is:
1. Is my pair DS or NDS? Is there a sign of wear on the sole? Is there any creases on the heel leather?
2. Price check with OG box and card (shipped).
3. What is your definition of DS?
4. How to keep the midsole of your XIs BREDS pair as white as DS?

5.Oh by the way, I offered him a $20 discount due to that socks tracks. He rejected it.
AM I AN @SS SELLER FOR THAT?
Indohan

these are vvvvvvnds if they were tried on they are still worth at least 300

hes just a sore buyer
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

1. To me those look vvvvvnds, just because it looks like there might be creases by back part of 23 i said might, that prolly happen when you tried on.
I don't see any creases on the leather or heel, midsole has those lines but thats just common

2. pc now with everything:
250-300ish based on recent market values ( i just picked up a vnds pair other day for 210 shipped)

Pc back in july (since your pics are dated that) 275-325ish

3. My definition of ds basically fresh out the box, with no creases, or sock frizzy in the soles, but those could pass as ds but i like to call them vvvvnds just imo

4. your white is pretty clean idk how to get it more white

5. you offered him 20 dollar discount guy should be happy
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

ya, I'd say those are VNDS. shoe looks good besides the sock fussies and the sole looks a little cloudy. back of shoe shows that they've been tried on, nothing serious , leather just looks a little warped. I can also see a minor crease in the second and sixth pictures on the patent leather towards the back of the right shoe and in the seventh pic there's minor creasing on the midsole of the left shoe towards the front.

Price: 250-300

DS, in its truest sense, is a pair that hasn't been tried on or had anything done to it.....one that has been stocked and left in the box to sit (hence the word Dead).... (Dead Stock). Alot of people, myself included, will have pairs that have been tried on and then advertise them as DS since they are practically in DS condition. I wouldn't quite consider these to be in that condition.

Don't know how to get black/reds clearer........

He saw the pictures and decided to pay....that's his mistake, not yours.
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

CRUUUNCH, INDO!

THANK YOU all for confirming that these were not true DS. I'm not a sore buyer, I just don't like being lied to. Sure one pic shows sock tracks, but when I questioned Indo about them, he said he didn't know where they came from and assured me the shoes were deadstock. Ok, I thought. Maybe they could get the tracks from being tried on a couple of times. But, when I received the shoes, the condition, while VNDS, doesn't happen from taking three steps in your house while you try them on. There is obvious creasing in the toe box (pic 1). The wear on the sole of the toe (pic 2) and the heel (pic 3). The texture has worn smooth on both of those places. And, if the pair were truly deadstock, as I believed when I paid 350 for them, then where did those crumbs come from in the heel in the 3rd pic? Not me. When I first got the shoes I messaged Indo to tell him about the condition and tried to give him the benefit of the doubt about whether or not he would lie about the condition of his shoes to make a few more bucks. First, I double checked to see that he thought they were DS. Then, I asked him if anyone had access to his kicks, because I'd be MAD if someone was wearing my shoes while I was out. His reply was, 'Lots of people have access to my shoes. My bad." Wait, "My bad?" His lack of concern that the "holy-grail" of all Jordans that he thought and swore up and down were deadstock were actually worn, shows me that he knew they weren't really DS and that he outright lied to make a couple more bucks...it's sad really.
dsc04129kn2.jpg
dsc04132zb0.jpg
dsc04130vt5.jpg

Quote:
AND let's say to some of you guys, this pair of mine is NDS, is the price check should be $250, just like the other pair on the other thread i pasted above?

READ before you make a comment.
AND, NOBODY SAID THOSE ARE NDS, THOSE ARE VNDS AT LEAST.
Quote:
but those could pass as ds but i like to call them vvvvnds just imo

from thekillerj23.
Quote:
His lack of concern that the "holy-grail" of all Jordans that he thought and swore up and down were deadstock were actually worn, shows me that he knew they weren't really DS and that he outright lied to make a couple more bucks...it's sad really.

I don't need that thing you called "piece of sh*t" to earn a few more bucks.
You can always return it to me and I've offered you a refund. You rejected it. Whatever, kid.
FYI, NOBODY THAT I KNOW HAS THAT BIG FEET. It's not even my size.
If you call me a liar, whatever man. I'm telling you the truth, those are the exact condition that I get right from the shop.
You don't camp and queue up, don't talk like you know any crap about it.

When he received the shoes, he said that there are socks tracks, SO I KINDLY OFFERED HIM A $20 RETURN EVEN AFTER HE ALREADY PAID IT. He arrogantly rejected it and said it's fine.
NOW HE MOCKED ME FOR LYING THAT MY PAIR SHOULD WORTH $250.

Now fellas, if you were me, and got the shoes from Nike town in that kind of condition, WHAT WOULD SAY WHEN YOU ADVERTISE? VNDS RIGHT FROM NIKE TOWN? GIVE ME A BREAK, NO ONE DOES THAT IN ANY SENSE.

Most of NTers who know me, know that I don't wear size 12 or anything that big.
DO YOU THINK I WOULD WEAR THOSE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE LOOKING LIKE A RONALD MCDONALDS?
THINK! Use your slightest common sense. WOULD YOU WEAR A SIZE 17 JUST TO TRY IT OUT?
So you just think that I lied to you after I tried those on?
That's why I said, after this experience, I don't wanna deal with kids.

Crunch what? I don't even feel humiliated. Think about your request for $100 back after the sale is done.
Quote:
He saw the pictures and decided to pay....that's his mistake, not yours.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Indohan

WHY DON'T YOU TELL THEM ABOUT THAT LAME EXCUSE THAT "PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO MY ROOM, MY BAD." AND WHY DON'T YOU TELL US ALL YOUR GENIUS THEORY ABOUT HOW THE CRUMBS OR WHATEVER IT IS GOT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SHOE ON PIC 3. AND I WOULDN'T HAVE AGREED TO PAY $350.00 IF YOU HADN'T LIED AND CLAIMED THEY WERE DS WHEN I ASKED YOU ABOUT THE SOCK PILLING.

Quote:
"PEOPLE HAVE ACCESS TO MY ROOM, MY BAD."

That is not an excuse; that is a statement which explains the mystery of your question.
You asked, "Anyone has access to your room?"
I answered you "My friends have access to my room".
Is that an excuse? LOL!!! Go to www.dictionary.com and search for: EXCUSE
I honestly tell you that people have access to my room, I didn't hide it or covering up whatsoever that makes you felt cheated on that.
I even showed you the pictures even before you send me the payment, NONO, your girlfriend sent me the payment.

If you still think that you've already humiliated me in NT, go ahead.
Maybe you should go back to www.dictionary.com and search for: HUMILIATE.
It is because NOBODY IN THIS THREAD SAID THOSE ARE NEAR DEADSTOCK. IT IS VVVVVNDS (THAT CAN PASS AS DS).
By the way, phrase in parentheses means NOT A REQUIRED INFORMATION. I'm afraid they don't really teach that in your high school, NONO, MIDDLE school.

Quote:
AND WHY DON'T YOU TELL US ALL YOUR GENIUS THEORY ABOUT HOW THE CRUMBS OR WHATEVER IT IS GOT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SHOE ON PIC 3
SHIPPING COST AT YOUR EXPENSEEXACTp087.ezboard.com/fniketal...5957.topic
Quote:
Their Size 11... Haven't cleaned them but their very nice, Im trying to figure out a good SHIPPED price.
Indohan

I don't know about you guys and how you are dealing with this. I had the same thing happen to me not too long ago with Black Red XIs. The other guy swore up and down they were DS when they showed signs of wear(sock lint, wear on sole, creases on heel). He wouldn't do anything for me, until I started a payapl dispute. Then like a week later he said he didn't have money to refund me and left it at that. So I requested a charge back from my C.card and got my money back.

Well anyway blah,blah, blah. To make a long story short fujoboo
TEAMlateNIGHT X THE JOKER GANG
"Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"​

THX S DUBL FOR THAT RESPONCE. BUT WHY DOES INDO HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH ADMITTING THAT THE SHOES HE SOLD ME ARE VVNDS NOT DS. HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT BEING A MAN WELL MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU WERE LYING. EVEN AFTER ALL YOU GUYS TOLD HIM THEY WEREN'T DS JUST VVVNDS HE'S STILL INSISTING TO ME THEY ARE. EVERY DEFECT THAT PROVES THEY ARE NOT DS HE JUST HAS SOME EXCUSE FOR. FIRST HE SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYBODY THAT WEARS THAT BIG OF A SIZE. BUT RIGHT AFTER CLAIMS HIS FRIENDS COME IN AND OUT OF HIS ROOM. WAIT I THOUGHT HE DIDN'T KNOW ANYBODY THAT WEARS THAT BIG OF A SIZE. SO JUST RANDOM PEOPLE (OH I MEAN FRIENDS) WITH SIZE 12 JUST GO INTO YOUR ROOM. LIKE I AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS RESPONDED SAID BEFORE VVVVNDS IS NOT DS. WHY CAN'T HE JUST ADMIT IT.

They were for wearing. But that's not the issue. What matters to me is that when he sold me the shoes they were supposed to be deadstock. That's why I paid 350 for them.

I understand that....

so, If he admits his faults... and you want to keep the shoes... work out a deal with him and wear them proud...

You didn't get ripped off... you overpaid. You should be so lucky that you are dealing with a seller who is willing to compensate you. Sometimes people are willing to pay a little extra for "high dollar items" for the security that their seller is legit and overlook minor flaws (word to airfob)

This transaction proves a few things....

INDO sells Legit shoes.
INDO's Definition of DS is different than yours.

PS... after 2 wears, your V V V V V V V V V V V NDS shoes will be "used shoes"
at least you get to rock those, mine are DEAD STOCK... so I can't even try em' on....
i22.tinypic.com/2yuc6fb.jpgThis thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Quote:
HE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT BEING A MAN WELL MAN UP AND ADMIT YOU WERE LYING.

hahaha.. tsk "YEAH".
Quote:
EVEN AFTER ALL YOU GUYS TOLD HIM THEY WEREN'T DS JUST VVVNDS HE'S STILL INSISTING TO ME THEY ARE
"AND let's say to some of you guys, this pair of mine is NDS, is the price check should be $250, just like the other pair on the other thread i pasted above?"
Quote:
EVERY DEFECT THAT PROVES THEY ARE NOT DS HE JUST HAS SOME EXCUSE FOR. FIRST HE SAYS HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYBODY THAT WEARS THAT BIG OF A SIZE. BUT RIGHT AFTER CLAIMS HIS FRIENDS COME IN AND OUT OF HIS ROOM.

So you're saying my friends are some jack@sses who tries in and out my collections?
Well, if that makes you happy, whatever kid. I guess your friends are still playing GI-Joe?
Quote:
LIKE I AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS RESPONDED SAID BEFORE VVVVNDS IS NOT DS

Hold on there, boy. YOU DIDN'T SAID MY KICKS ARE VVVVNDS. You said they were NDS.
NEAR DEADSTOCK IS FAR AWAY FROM DEADSTOCK, sneaker newb.

Look now, BOY, let me say for the very very last time.
IF I were the one who wears it before I sell it off to you, I WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH and have the initiative to clean the shoes up and tried to remove the patent leather's crease to rip off your money.
I SET THE PRICE AS $350. A DEAD STOCK PRICE IS $400 TOPS.
Quote:
That's why I paid 350 for them.

Let me ask you, HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR A VVVVNDS SHOES? $250?
Hey boy, since you are a Jordan newb, let me tell you something really important.
VVVVNDS pair of RETRO XIs Black/Red worth more than $250.
The price that you're willing to pay, $250, is the price for a NEAR DS pair, which is far far away from VVVVNDS.
And by the way, I can sell ONE pair of my collection to buy two pairs of the price you called "$350 HOLY-GRAIL".
So, I don't need your $350 to make a living or to survive.

Oh by the way, NDS is the abbreviation for NEAR DEAD STOCK; it does not stand as "NOT DEAD STOCK".

Quote:
work out a deal with him and wear them proud...
p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...5957.topic
Now tell me, if you were me, how are you going to react?

In the e-mail, he said this:
"Got the shoes today. When you said DS, I didn't expect to see what are in fact sock tracks, wear on the sole on both the heel and the toe and small creases in the toe box. $300 is a good deal either way, but I couldn't let you think I didn't notice. Thanks and take care".
Quote:
$300 is a good deal either way

First of all, he didn't ask for the $100 back in that mail. He asked ONLY AFTER HE SAW THAT NDS PAIR.
Secondly, he also didn't say he wants his $50 back.
Lastly, HE NEEDS TO GET A PAIR OF GLASSES TO CHECK OUT IF MY PAIR HAS THE EXACT SAME CONDITION WITH THE ONE ON THAT THREAD.

Fujoboo: So, forever23 might be right, you might overpaid. THAT IS WHY I OFFERED YOU THE $20 BUCKS REBATE.
Since you acted like I-am-rich-and-don't-need-any-rebate spoil brat, then HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT YOU OVERPAID?
AND HOW IS IT MY PAIR HAS THE EXACT SAME CONDITION WITH THE ONE IN THE THREAD THAT YOU USED AS YOUR SOURCE OF "RESEARCH".

Quote:
Now, stop talking too much. I hate hassles. If you still want it, then SHUT IT, enjoy the pair.
If you don't want it, RETURN IT TO ME. I WON'T REJECT ANY KIND OF RETURN.
SHIPPING COST AT YOUR EXPENSE.
Indohan

Thx forever23. But as you can see from his response he still won't admit his shoes WEREN'T DS.
AND YOUR RIGHT WE DID LEARN TWO THINGS 1. INDO SELLS LEGIT SHOES 2. INDO'S DEFINITION OF DS IS DIFFERENT THAN EVERYONE ELSE'S ON NIKETALK. No matter what he says he still sold them as DS when they weren't. Now he's referring to his shoes as NDS but when he was selling them they were DS. Just another one of his lies. fujoboo

OK.... I wasn't taking sides... In fact, if I were to take sides, I'd probably agree with INDO... sorry

BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS....If you want the shoes... keep em' and wear them proud like I said before. If not, He's willing to accept a return.

The decision is yours.

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

Quote:
Now he's referring to his shoes as NDS but when he was selling them they were DS

Which line is it? I remember that I now take my shoes are VVVNDS.

Quote:
Just another one of his lies

I see that as plural. So, what other LIES.
By the way, you may want to go back to www.dictionary.com and search for: LIES
I don't think you really understand what's the meaning of LIES.

Quote:
so, If he admits his faults... and you want to keep the shoes... work out a deal with him and wear them proud...

From forever23.

Quote:
Just another one of his lies
:wink:
wink.gif
p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkbuyingselling playing solitaire.
Indohan

You can sit there and correct my spelling all you want because that's all you have. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LIAR. I'M NOT GOING TO RETURN THE SHOES TO INDO BECAUSE HE STATED HE WILL NOT GIVE ME A REFUND IF THE SHOES HAVE ANY WEAR AT ALL. AND I'VE ALREADY TOLD HIM THEY CAME WITH WEAR SO YOU THINK I SHOULD RETURN THEM SO HE CAN HAVE THE MONEY AND SHOES? I DON'T THINK SO! THAT'S HIS LITTLE GAME.

When it comes down to it.

Those shoes were not DS, from fujoboo's pictures. VNDS, sock fuzzies usually come from a couple wears or two, at least wearing white socks, not being tried on. And the marks on the outsole signify actually being worn a couple of times outside. The crease in the patent leather also comes from wearing at least 4 times.

Now, what you want to do with the shoes is your choice, but you did overpay. This didn't need to turn into a flame war.

Lets say Indohan is actually niketown. If you purchased those shoes from niketown, and you werent happy with them, they would offer you a refund. He is doing just that, so if you aren't happy get your money back.

But if you are going to keep the shoes, no need in this senseless bashing.

TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

I've already offered you the last chance for a refund in my 3069th post and you blew it off.
My own game? LOL...
This is why you kids should stay in school instead of joining the shoe game.
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LIAR.

As I said, whatever that makes you happy! I don't even care!
I've done my part as a seller; I offered you a discount, you arrogantly rejected it.
I also offered you a refund, you said I'll cheat you for that.
Whatever, girl. By the way, you sound more like a girl now who just got cheated by her boyfriend.
Keep it up, otherwise new responder in this thread will think that you're a boy!

By the way, CoolGreyGray..
Quote:

So, what I want to know is:
1. Is my pair DS or NDS? Is there a sign of wear on the sole? Is there any creases on the heel leather?
2. Price check with OG box and card (shipped).
3. What is your definition of DS?
4. How to keep the midsole of your XIs BREDS pair as white as DS?

5.Oh by the way, I offered him a $20 discount due to that socks tracks. He rejected it.
AM I AN @SS SELLER FOR THAT?
a flame war or whatever that he thinks I'm trying to pull.
and also this:
Quote:
SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE CONDITION OF MY PAIR IS THE EXACT CONDITION ON p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...5957.topic

That's all!
Quote:
CRUUUNCH, INDO!
ed.
Indohan

wait a second so is this fuju watever you call it a girl or a boy

why would indo cheat anyone he got a good rep being a regular at pricefake checking and he is probably a legit seller as far as i know

and you effed up wen you refused his refund and discount

* looks both ways and says... DAMN!!!!

TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

okay DS shoes sometimes have creases in them, because the leather creases over time, Indo is a legit person and if he told me he had DS shoes for sale i wouldn't even need pics to confirm, i know hes telling the truth right away, and trust me, if theres a non-mod NTer ive never met in real life before that i trust most, i'd pick Indo, real talk

and fuja, how can you prove you haven't worn them since you received them?
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

0]
alien.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Back
Top Bottom