Price/Fake Checks Contest - THE NT-SHIRT WINNER: Bigboi415

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
You spoke; we listened. Professionally designed, premium quality NikeTalk t-shirts have arrived:

ba415b6ba5baf5a7ff4d3b5854eab154d3ccc91.jpg

Nike Price/Fake Check Contest

Bigboi415

His entry:

"Alright my focus is going to be on Nike SB DUNKS!!!!

FIRST: The NIKE heel sb embroidery. it should all be capital letters and in BOLD with a SLIGHT slant like these:

SECOND: the tongues should have a somewhat V shape curve NOT STRAIGHT!!!! And also, on the earlier seris, orange boxes and silver boxes, THERE IS NO SB on the tongue embroidery. But on Pink, Black and most recently Gold boxes there is SB on the tongue. like these:

Silver boxes:

Pink and Black boxes with the SB on the tongue:

THIRD: The zoom air insole. Its kinda hard to tell these, but with my help youll klnow the difference in no time. Notice how the little air bubble is slightly off to the middle BUT IT IS NOT IN THE EXACT MIDDLE<-- thats where fakes are placed. Also, there is no mess of glue, instead it is neatly laid out:

FAKE..notice the differences:

peace NT and theres more to come from me..."

Sounds great, I have an AM95 guide I made nearly two years ago...time for an update!
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

1) ask for tags
2) ask for pictures from every corner
3) Ask "are they made in china bro?"
4) come on NT Post Legit check
5) Leave feedback so other members are aware of the member

Is it cool if I make a guide consisting of pictures taken from the net? Like picture of a real shoe and a fake shoe.. or do I have to provide my own pics?
Revenge is a dish best served cold
CruzAzul​
F.C. BARCELONA
EquipoTRIcolor​

Its your boy superdanimals. I might make my comeback for an AM guide. Been busy with school and work.
TEAM NO FUGAZI
"We keep legit check in check"​

nikeskateboarding.org as an amazing legit/fake check for sb dunks. are we allowed to take from them? lmao

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

Quote:
Is it cool if I make a guide consisting of pictures taken from the net? Like picture of a real shoe and a fake shoe.. or do I have to provide my own pics?

You should be OK as long as we don't receive any angry e-mails from people claiming that you're leaching bandwidth or using their work.

1. The smell (smells different from regular shoes, like cheap plastic, you'll be able to tell)
2. Tell by the shape (ex. AF1 sole is smaller than normal)
3. The Price ($59.99 for a pair of infared 6's is screaming fake, If it seems to good to be true, it probably is)
4. Get it from a legit store (ex. Footlocker, Finishline, Champs etc.)
5. The box, if it is severely damaged 8/10 its fake
6. Websites that have colors never released by jordan brand, or nike, are deffinately fake (ex. Krazykicks.com etc., everything will have the same price)
7. There is a date on the size tag in every sneaker, see the date of the shoe, if its in 2000 and it looks like a faily new sneaker it is probably fake
8. And 99.9% of the time if you get your kicks from a sneaker man, selling them out of the trunk of his car they're fake.
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

^^^^i think the guide has to be somewhat helpful not just assumptions...but since you are the only one that actually entered the contest, looks like you are in the lead :lol:
laugh.gif
ill post my nike sb guide in a few

Alright my focus is going to be on Nike SB DUNKS!!!!

FIRST: The NIKE heel sb embroidery. it should all be capital letters and in BOLD

SECOND:

THIRD:

peace NT and theres more to come from me...

How about making a consolation NT shirt prize to who ever creates an awesome price list ???? :lol:
laugh.gif

Winners will be announced sometime today. Staff votes needed to be tallied up.

I don't know yet if members who entered after the deadline are still eligible. I'll inform you guys later on...
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

Bigboi415 has won the Nike Price/Fake Checks contest, by NikeTalk Staff vote. The Staff felt that Bigboi415's response was the most thorough, thought out, and informative.

The contest winner can email Steez for their free NT-Shirt. Please email him your Full Name/Shipping Address, Free T-shirt Size, and the Contest you won, along with your NikeTalk screenname to: steez@niketalk.com

Thanks to everyone who contributed and posted!
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

oh so u can submit stuff 2 days after the deadline, and still count OK, SURE
TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Back
Top Bottom