Price & Legit check on OG Obsidian 12s

Legit
-Stitching on back is correct
-Looks like real carbon fiber
-Box is correct (never seen fakes with that box)

As for price, I would say around 150-175, is that just dirt or an actual irremovable mark? If it can't be removed id say around 150ish or even a little less

That mark on the shoe is a very easy fix...........well worth 175-200 with OG box, very difficult to find a pair in that condition!

Originally Posted by dcheek20

That mark on the shoe is a very easy fix...........well worth 175-200 with OG box, very difficult to find a pair in that condition!

not if your selling them with that mark on the shoe's. I'd say more like 150-175 since a DS pair usually goes for 190-230

Yeah I need to see these kicks you speak of bro............make sure they have og box and are 10 or bigger.  Later LOL!

Originally Posted by ogonly23

^wow. you really must not know much about shoes. ok, as you wish: http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-ORIGINAL-N...iewItem&pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item5191e8b3f1 check that link and next time think before you hit the post button. as far as a pc on these goes, 150 sounds fair.
Yeah I know nothing about shoes.......I have forgotten more %*%# about kicks than you have known, you should never judge a book by its cover do not let the low post count on here fool ya mouth!.  And as for your proof HAAAAAA number one they are at 150 with 4 days left and even if they ended today thats 190 shipped genius, number 2 I SAID SIZE 10 or larger!  Now before you hit that post button think about what a fool you are trying to call someone out and FAILING miserabely!
roll.gif

wow, im positive i know more about shoes than u and i didnt see where u put size 10 or bigger. besides, the seller i posted a link of had ds size 10.5 obsidians for 128 + shipping. ur just a clown who likes to put an exclamation point after every statement he makes. regardless, ur the idiot who said find a pair within a 190-230 price range. whatever bruh, im not gonna argue with u over something this stupid, let alone over the internet. pc still 150 on these. dueces

+ Shipping is another 50. That kinda takes the deal away from it. PC is probably 175. If that mark on the right shoe can really be repaired that will put it closer to 200.

Thanks alot for the pirces I only wanted second opinions on these I kind of knew the price ranges but wasnt sure lol. Also I removed that mark on them. I still need to remove some extra stuff but they are good to me lol.

Just to back up what I originally said had these price checked on ISS as well.

Originally Posted by pnoynikehead

Hey guys could you please give a pc on these? I have an idea of what they are worth but want to be sure, and pls see the updated pic at the bottom the guy removed the spot on these http://niketalk.com/topic/248787

$180-200
OMG YOU GOT A PRICE CHECK FROM ISS?!?!! No way!!!! Aren't they like the top authority in kicks?!  Isn't everything they say the bottom word?!  HOLY CRAP DUDE!!! ISS!!!  Too bad you didn't stay there
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
JordanHead21 wrote:

Just to back up what I originally said had these price checked on ISS as well.

Originally Posted by pnoynikehead

Hey guys could you please give a pc on these? I have an idea of what they are worth but want to be sure, and pls see the updated pic at the bottom the guy removed the spot on these http://niketalk.com/topic/248787

$180-200
OMG YOU GOT A PRICE CHECK FROM ISS?!?!! No way!!!! Aren't they like the top authority in kicks?!  Isn't everything they say the bottom word?!  HOLY CRAP DUDE!!! ISS!!!  Too bad you didn't stay there
indifferent.gif

LOL why so bitter?  Just another reference on prices is all, I never said they were the authority on kicks!  Seems like you are head hunting to me, if thats the case feel free to PM me anytime. 

Yo I paid $39.99 for obsidians that had yellowing on the sole. Easy fix fam. Sz 13, amazing cop. Ebay got the hookup.

Back
Top Bottom