Primavera Vills - Long Summer Days [temporarily free album][Will be taken down at 11:59pm]

Always support NT artist.

On the side note, weren't you the dude that threw your girl through a wall?

Last edited:
Yo fam, just listened to 7887, and I must say, it's a dope track. The beat had me like, "okay, this has potential," then the lyrics were the icing on the cake. Will be on the rotation.

Will download.
pimp.gif
This, thanks OP!

That boy Prim. TrayB :nthat:

Handlin' bidness :pimp:

Always support NT artist.

On the side note, weren't you the dude that threw your girl through a wall?

Kinda, it was more of an unforeseen feat of strength channeled in a push slash toss. Not proud of it, but unfortunately I find the humor in the way I told the story haha.

Will download.:pimp:

Hell yes.

Yo fam, just listened to 7887, and I must say, it's a dope track. The beat had me like, "okay, this has potential," then the lyrics were the icing on the cake. Will be on the rotation.

Thanks, plair!

This, thanks OP!

No, thank you.

I remember when you used to take pictures of yourself taking ***** on the toilet. 

Bump for that and the quality music

I remember when you used to take pictures of yourself taking ***** on the toilet. 

Bump for that and the quality music

I still do from time to time, just not as often as I used to. I actually used this as my track list from a mixtape I released July 8th, 2011.
View media item 1618650

I'll check it out. Still think your name looks like Primavera 8s. :lol:

Haha, I'll forever be Primavera 8s to a lot of people on here haha

By the way, it's available for download :nerd:

...psst.......I put it back up......don't tell nobody. Or you know what, "explicit term for sex" it. Tell your friends. Tell everybody.

Back
Top Bottom