Prince, Passes Away at 57.

Yeah, 57 year olds don't die of the flu - there must have been something else.

I wonder if this means they'll go into the vault - he made tons of albums that have never been released.

The flu takes many lives a year but when do you ever hear of a celebrity (who has money and access to the best doctors) dying of the flu?

I consider Purple reign one of the greatest albums ive ever heard. Dont **** with his style or wild ways but he made great ****** music and had a bad women around. Plus he balled. 

Man this hurts., Very fortunate to have seen him in DC seven months ago. Was debating whether tickets were worth $400 and he jammed out for three hours with Stevie. Very thankful to have seen his greatness live.

Only man that could wear women's clothes and still pull 10's. Rest in Peace to a jazzy *** dude.

Died of Flu = Had full blown AIDS .....

People don't believe in 3s .. But prime example ....

Doris - Chyna and Prince. Crazy huh ...

Last edited:
Wow. This is crazy. Curious what cause of death is. This came put of nowhere.

I hope this isn't because of an inept doctor like MJ :smh:

Prince is vegan and he not into drugs or drinking. I don't believe there's some kind of conspiracy or foul play.

Last edited:
Died of Flu = Had full blown AIDS .....
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...d-jet-emergency-stop-report-article-1.2603240

The 57-year-old Prince was hospitalized last week  with the flu, sparking rumors about his health. But the iconic musician appeared at a Paisley Park dance party last Saturday to quiet the speculation.

His death was first reported by TMZ.

“Wait a few days before you waste any prayers,” Prince told the fans at his Minnesapolis estate.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Maybe I wasn't the biggest fan of Prince but Micheal was the biggest. The whole world was there to morn his death.

I thought bronchitis/pneumonia went hand in hand.

I think there was something else other than the flu...I agree w/ kdawg

The flu weakens your immune system and then you die of pneumonia

57 isn't that young

Back
Top Bottom