PRINT-FORM Newspapers.... I want a subscription, do you still do that and is it worth it?

jpzx

Supporter
I like reading off paper myself, it's $12.26/week billed quarterly, with Digital included. Do you guys and girls still do this and what's it been worth to you/is it worth it at that price? To be honest, I thought it'd be less. :lol:

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.gif

we have that in the break room at work
i actually enjoy reading from magazines and paper

Only time I read a newspaper is when going to my parent's place. Sometimes its nice to put the phone down and get news from a non digital source though.

Used to read the paper growing up. Started with the sports and comics then branched out into the rest. I’ve thought about getting a subscription today but I’d probably stick to the Sunday papers

I just can't get over the price or I'd already have done it an hour ago, that's exorbitant :lol:

They not making much from the physical paper so it’s probably priced to make the effort worth it.

Didn’t enjoy getting ink smudged on my fingers when I did read but I could enjoy breakfast on the patio with the paper on table like my dad back in the day.

You could always just print the digital edition on your own sheets of paper and read that

Let me direct you to a proper thread that better suits your needs

Facts lol my feet already telling me it at 29 though when I run too many days in a row, can’t cap these stress fracture scares.

Last time i bought a newspaper was when the Raptors won the championship. Digital all day. More convenient and less wasteful.

The older generations maybe used to the physical print, the younger ones can like digital.

I read them in paper form when available but wouldn’t necessarily buy a paper subscription.

I do subscribe to WSJ and Reuters tho, electronically.

Back
Top Bottom