Prison Break reboot may be coming soon Vol. Fox River

View media item 1566174
Prison Break may be getting sprung from television purgatory.

Fox is developing a limited-series revival of its 2005-09 drama series that would re-team stars Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell, TVLine has learned exclusively.
Details are sketchy, but I hear the reunion project — if it happens — would be similar to last year’s 24: Live Another Day in that it would span a dozen or so episodes and feature a closed-ended storyline.
Earlier this year, Miller — who reunited with former TV bro Purcell this past season on The CW’s The Flash — told E! News that he “floated the idea” of a Prison Break continuation to Fox and “they seemed to think there was something there.” Fox co-chairman Gary Newman acknowledged at the Television Critics Assoc. press tour in January that Prison Break would make “the perfect event series,” but added that there were no current plans to bring the Fox River gang back together.
In the meantime, Miller and Purcell are at least guaranteed to reunite for DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, premiering midseason on The CW.

To say I'm hype is kind of an understatement, if this were to come to fruition.

http://www.ecumenicalnews.com/artic...h-season-confirmed-michael-is-alive/38457.htm

Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell will reprise their lead roles as brothers Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows. Michael, though, was seen dead in the television movie "Prison Break: The Final Break." He had to sacrifice himself to save Lincoln and a pregnant Dr. Sara Tancredi (Sarah Wayne Callies).

A report from Entertainment Weekly  said that Fox co-chairman and CEO Gary Newman disclosed, however, that there will be a twist aimed to explain why Michael did not really die and what he could possibly be doing in the interim.
laugh.gif

schoffield and linc have been hanging out with the flash and other metahumans. Last episode they broke out of another prison.

:lol: First I thought they were gonna ignore the tv movie finale where he died.

Now they gonna find a reason to explain how thousands of volts going through Mike's body didn't kill him? :rofl: Bet son won't even have charred hands.

Back
Top Bottom