Prison Break SERIES Finale RIGHT NOW Spoilers!

calvinjohnson

Banned
Ive been following the show since day 1 and its sad to see it finally come to an end
frown.gif

True its way past its prime but i still enjoy it sometimes, Its dragged on for too long now, i think the 3rd season shouldve been the last
ohwell.gif

thoughts?
anyone else watching ?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
im missing it ill take the L and watch it online in a few hrs i hate missing the start

this show was on its lost tip a few seasons back

laugh.gif
I remember this show.

Stopped watching it midway through the beginning of the current season. I got it DVR'd though.
laugh.gif

Damn...... Outta respect for those who DVR I will not discuss the finale. I will say though, this is perhaps one of the best finales I've ever seen.Realistic FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Caught this at the end, but How did he die?

Doesnt say in the episode. There are 2 more episodes that are coming out on dvd that tell what happen between the 4 year gap from him being alive and huggingsara and his death.

OP good job on posting spoilers in the thread title. I got Seven Pounds spoiled for me effing around on here

This episode didn't disappoint. They needed to show LJ and Gretchen too. I knew Kellerman didn't die because they never showed his death, only gunshots.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

This episode didn't disappoint. They needed to show LJ and Gretchen too. I knew Kellerman didn't die because they never showed his death, only gun shots.

Gretchen is dead.

i skipped all the spoilers just so i can respond to this thread. Prison break will go down as having one of the best first season ever. I have been on it sinceday 1 and its sad yet pleasing to see it end. It has taken its course. I am currently downloading it, and waiting until after i study some more humanphysiology before i watch it. Cant WAIT. so horny

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

Originally Posted by therenegade23

This episode didn't disappoint. They needed to show LJ and Gretchen too. I knew Kellerman didn't die because they never showed his death, only gun shots.

Gretchen is dead.
They never showed her death,so she isn't dead. They just left her to get arrested.

Originally Posted by scribble253

How did Michael die?

scofield just died from that disease

damn

so awful

how could he die

he even had a gdam surgery at the COMPANY

Back
Top Bottom