Pro Club Ts

Thinking about ordering 1/2 tees off the site. Which tees are the best? Im a pretty frail guy so, i dont like loose T-shirts. Should I go with the fitted model or, heavyweight? Thanks!

you florida dudes always late on everything

ha

been wearing like like 8 years already

ha

go for fitted though...but i don't even think it will be fitted.

Lol, Man, dont categorize me with other florida heads. Im diff. LOL. But, I BEEN wanted to mess w/pro club. I was just young and never had my own guap to order online. Do you orders yours from the pro club site?

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

you florida dudes always late on everything

ha

been wearing like like 8 years already

ha

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Lol, Man, dont categorize me with other florida heads. Im diff. LOL. But, I BEEN wanted to mess w/pro club. I was just young and never had my own guap to order online. Do you orders yours from the pro club site?
youre diff, in the sense that your like 5-6 years late.

better advice.... go to JC Penny, find Stafford Premium white tee's

trust me, i live in Orlando, i used to wear pro-club, they are heavy as hell, and we both know its gonna be hotter than hell around here soon.

Stafford Premium > Pro Club...... easily.

how's Stafford compared to Kirkland? I like the length/weight on Kirklands but it sucks finding people with Costco memberships.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

youre diff, in the sense that your like 5-6 years late.

better advice.... go to JC Penny, find Stafford Premium white tee's

trust me, i live in Orlando, i used to wear pro-club, they are heavy as hell, and we both know its gonna be hotter than hell around here soon.

Stafford Premium > Pro Club...... easily.

^ this i got mine at jc penny they had a buy 1 get 1 50% off
the fit is good too

and word to it getting hot over here soon even tho its been a little chilly lately

I don't solid colored tees anymore
eyes.gif
....I'm lying I wear black tees

But not pro I stopped wearing that my Freshman year 

It's strictly Hanes now.....but just undershirts though 

agreed to all the above

Air Murphy = they come in tall or regular.

im 6'4 and pretty damn skinny, i used to get large-tall, but now i just get large.

im not super familiar with kirkland, but i believe theyre quite similar.

i use thinner tees (hanes, FOTL) etc, for undershirts. I just need some thick, heavyweight tees for leisure time.

pro club, pro 5, shaka are all good.

they dont make better plain Ts than those. anything else is an undershirt.

Back
Top Bottom