professional cuddler makes 80$ an hour

Slick, but I'm not buying it. You pay for the cuddling, but the sex is not "paid for" and varies depending on how much you tip her? :nerd: I mean come on... this chick is sleeping over for $300, letting you rip farts right next to her all night while you drool and snore? >D Because that's how I'm doing it out here. The D comes with a price.

Or maybe dudes are just this damned desperate? :x If that's the case, a hand holding service must be next.

I'm totally considering doing this as a side hustle for older women going through loneliness, depression, or divorce. I wonder how she build up her clientele

Slick, but I'm not buying it. You pay for the cuddling, but the sex is not "paid for" and varies depending on how much you tip her?
nerd.gif
I mean come on... this chick is sleeping over for $300, letting you rip farts right next to her all night while you drool and snore?
grin.gif
Because that's how I'm doing it out here. The D comes with a price.

Or maybe dudes are just this damned desperate?
sick.gif
If that's the case, a hand holding service must be next.
1309_16.jpg

I'm totally considering doing this as a side hustle for older women going through loneliness, depression, or divorce. I wonder how she build up her clientele
Agreed. Im trying to figure out the exact words to hit the demo.

Someone tried to open a business like that in m=Madison WI, and it got shut down pretty fast. Surprising coming from a liberal city.

500 roses for an hr of cuddling
about to post this on CL an BP

Last edited:
Can definitely see this going wrong

Sick people out there probably already doing the Birdman hand rub knowing they can get a girl alone in a room so easily

Last edited:
This just looks like it will end badly one day.

The Law and Order SVU episode will practically write itself

Last edited:
I cant see the vids, but what if the cuddling turns into something else?

If a females cuddles with me........in a bed.....it WILL turn into something else. Since I bust 25 im batting a 1.000 with cuddle game and 99% from the massage floor.
she gotta be smashing dudes for a more hefty price, bruh.

Ain't no way in hell dudes paying for cuddle game.

agreed, this cuddle game is essentially intro to prostitution. with my gf i don't just cuddle...the devil's hands are idle play things :evil: wouldn't be surprised if more $ gets you more service.

for that money id rather...idk save my money lol. or buy call of duty for xbox one...or get 3 haircuts and a subway 6".

the finesse is there...... i swear this is easy money

Don't see how some of Yall think this can't work :lol:

Dudes pay for sex, that in itself is ridiculous seeing how you can just go to any club and pick up a NT thick chick with ease for FREE

Dudes pay for sex, that in itself is ridiculous seeing how you can just go to any club and pick up a NT thick chick with ease for FREE
still gotta buy her and her friends drinks, give them rides home/ pay for their cab rides, and on top of that, you gotta pay these exorbitant cover charges

hardly free...

Don't see how some of Yall think this can't work :lol:

this is false, BC.

its about supply and demand.

dudes dont have ladies asking them for D on the regular. Women have guys offering D on the regular.

a dude paying for cuddling is like a women paying for the D...

**** just doesnt make sense, b/c there's plenty of supply of women just looking to cuddle, and men offering the D.

still gotta buy her and her friends drinks, give them rides home/ pay for their cab rides, and on top of that, you gotta pay these exorbitant cover charges

hardly free...
This

Plus it has an 100% success rate meaning you automatically get a girl in your room. You'd have to think that any dude even considering this has little to no game and might not be able to pick up chicks.

Back
Top Bottom