Project X Movie March 2nd

I hope boobs will be shown in this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

No thanks

Finally someone that agrees with me. I've been sayign this movie looks stupid but none of my friends agree

move is hangover x superbad with a lil bit of YOLO

I got to watch the advance screening Friday, along with free beer and a Pusha T  performance. Movie was pure crack.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Every new generation needs a few of their own teen movies. The only thing that looks different about this one is the "home video" filming style. It will be the same old antics as all the others going back to animal house.
If your under 20 go see it, maybe it will be big for your gen. If your over 20, I bet you've already seen it

Looks cool to watch if you young and still in college aka me and my friend so I'll probably watch this.

I have to see this movie. Good thing my bro just turned 18. The theatre near me requires an adult accompanies minors.

I'm not in college per se but I want to see it because this looks funny as hell. Some of yall act like your too cool for anything. I'll be watching this ... I've had a good life so far so ill relate to a few things I bet.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

No thanks

Finally someone that agrees with me. I've been sayign this movie looks stupid but none of my friends agree
I'm with you guys.
Yup. It's going to be an absolutely awful movie. It's not even Superbad for a new generation. It's Dazed & Confused if they were allowed to throw the house party, but on anabolic steroids.

Are you kidding me?

This @%*+ looks AWWWWWFUUUULLLL..

"Oh my GAWD there's a ****** in the oven that's CRAZAZAZAY!"

Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom