Prom date, what to do, what to do....

bkmac

Banned
Look, I think I'm a nice guy. I help people out here sometimes, so I'm just looking for some return advice. I'm willing to bet my life that thefirst reply in this thread will be "pics?" (
laugh.gif
&
smh.gif
at the same time), but I won't beposting any.

I'm just stressin' a bit. My prom is a few weeks away, and I don't have a date just yet. I'm thinking of asking this girl, the problem is,we've only hung out twice (but we talk on AIM and text each other all the time). You think it would be awkward if I were to ask her?

just do it and if she says no, it's not like you'll have to see her ever again after this (everybody is graduating right?
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

just do it and if she says no, it's not like you'll have to see her ever again after this
The thing is I will probably see her again, so if for whatever reason she said no, I wouldn't it to be awkward (considering I enjoy talking toher and whatnot).

I'll probably ask her later on tonight though. She's really down to earth, so it actually shouldn't be too awkward.

update us. and since you know the rules, follow them, at least a pic if not picS.
to get through the awkwardness of seeing her after possibly, you only 17 or 18 fam, it can't be too awkward

She doesn't go to my school, otherwise it wouldn't see a problem in asking her at all.

Thanks for the help fellas. I think I'm going to ask her later on tonight. Here is a little something for you guys from refraining for asking for pics.

Spoiler [+]
sexy-jessica-alba.jpg

kim-kardashian.jpg

kim-kardashian-derrier.jpg

a_megan-fox11238345743.png

HalleBerryEPA_450x450.jpg

halle-berry-1-lg.jpg

atl03300626.jpg

adriana-lima4.0.0.0x0.432x708.jpeg

b7kqbt.gif

Just take the jump!

The more you worry/think about it, the bigger of an issue it will become!

You just have to act on your wants so you aren't left wondering and thinking!

Just ask her. If you guys are cool I doubt she will say no unless she already has a date. Prom is for fun and really most girls dont look into going to prom tofind there future husband.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Dude, you're about to get banned if you don't edit one of the pics in your spoiler.
roll.gif
I took out the two most revealing, but I don't think they were worthy of a ban.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Dude, you're about to get banned if you don't edit one of the pics in your spoiler.
roll.gif
I took out the two most revealing, but I don't think they were worthy of a ban.
It's still there dawg
roll.gif
We good now
laugh.gif

I'll update you guys later on if I do decide to ask her. Good looks everyone, enjoy your Sunday
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom