Prom Help! vol. Time's almost up

Prom's next week and I've been lookin for this girl all week, but I couldn't find her lol.

Anyways, would it be wrong for me to ask her through facebook?

And how would I approach this on facebook. I know it's very unprofessional, but time's almost up.

better hope she don't have a date already
laugh.gif

She already has a date already fam. Chicks plan for the prom way in advance compared to dudes

Yeah that's true, but I don't know that. I'm not gonna randomly show up at her house lol. She's probably not at home.

Facebook is really the only option, so should I ask her or is it not worth it?

And how do i approach this NT experts?

I knew i should've asked her a few weeks ago smh.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

better hope she don't have a date already
laugh.gif
THATS WHERE I MESSED UP
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Show up to her house, and ask. If you get denied, no one is there to laugh at you, besides her family.

SHE'LL TAKE THAT STORY TO SCHOOL

^ I was being an idiot. I just felt too nervous.

I just had the mindset that I would just wait till it's over and then hit up some people, but almost everyone is going.

I just recently thought that I don't care if she says yes or no. School's almost over, I'm gonna graduate, and I'm probably never gonna see herever again. What's there to lose.

This is my rough draft:

Hey, I know I shouldn't be doing this over facebook, but I couldn't find you at school, and time's almost up. So, I was just wondering if you wouldlike to go to prom?

Feel free to edit and add to it.

Na I don't like that.

You gotta sound confident. The best thing to do is try and catch her when she's on facebook the same time as you and use that facebook chat feature andstrike up a little convo and say hey whatsup all the that bs then casually ask her if she's going to prom with anybody this way if she says yes you say ohcool jimmy's a cool guy and if she says no then be like aw how come a pretty girl liek you is alone then just work yourself in and say maybe we should gotogether

^ Good idea. Problem is, what if she doesn't get on? If she doesn't then I'm gonna have to hit her up with a message, and that's my intentionsince I don't wanna stay home all day on facebook waiting for her to be online. My message was very weak, so that's why i need some editing. If shedoes get online soon though then I'll do that.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Prom's next week and I've been lookin for this girl all week, but I couldn't find her lol.

Anyways, would it be wrong for me to ask her through facebook?

And how would I approach this on facebook. I know it's very unprofessional, but time's almost up.
gaming over facebook = epic fail

edited
Originally Posted by Shaky3

^ I was being an idiot. I just felt too nervous.

I just had the mindset that I would just wait till it's over and then hit up some people, but almost everyone is going.

I just recently thought that I don't care if she says yes or no. School's almost over, I'm gonna graduate, and I'm probably never gonna see her ever again. What's there to lose.

This is my rough draft:

Hey, I know I shouldn't be doing this over facebook, but, I am a total loser who doesn't have the balls to ask you in person so you might as well just ignore this message because you should and then tell all your girly friends that i asked you over facebook and got denied.

Feel free to edit and add to it.

your welcome, and just in my opinion ask her in person. grow some son.

So I asked her on facebook on sunday and I haven't even gotten a message yet. If I find her I'm gonna be like uhh did you check facebook? Problem is ican't find this chick smh and fml.

I didn't get a date till the week before prom
laugh.gif

But she was just kinda waiting for me to ask so i guess
it doesn't really count

Prom was
pimp.gif
though

i didnt get a date till like 2 and a half weeks before prom..had a great time though, kicked it with her first couple songs then i was a single man after that

Back
Top Bottom