Prom Ticket Unappreciation Vol. $190

yeah, you see it right, $190
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

this %%@+ is sucha hassle....%%@+ is already expensive with transportation, afterprom and all that

OMG! We had to pay $50 our Junior prom that was $25 for us and $25 for a senior...our senior prom was paid for by the juniors. $190?? I hope it's at a veryupscale place!

Why?
laugh.gif

That would have been good for 4 people when I was in high school. Maybe 5 if we donated something like 5 cheapo food items on some list to give to the needy.

Wait a minute....you all have to pay money to go to your prom??? Granted, I only had 24 people in my graduating class, but we would have told the school boardto go %$*% themselves if they wanted to charge us to go to prom.

190.00 wow....

So i guess this means the recession is over then huh?

Honestly i wouldnt go, didnt go to my prom anyway..

I forget how much mine was, but definitely not around $200. What kind of catering do they have? What's the venue? Something's gotta be accounted for.

damn, 190?

i cant even remember how much my prom was and it was only 2 years ago. maybe i dont remember because i didnt enjoy myself like i should have
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Wait a minute....you all have to pay money to go to your prom??? Granted, I only had 24 people in my graduating class, but we would have told the school board to go %$*% themselves if they wanted to charge us to go to prom.
damn son, you musta went to prom with your sister or somethin
laugh.gif

Then blame your lack of fundraising. My class had an insane prom but we had raised so much money over four years that I think it was only $50 per couple.

yall better have one hell of a dj if its gonna cost that much

mine was playing music from the 1960s and +!*!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Wait a minute....you all have to pay money to go to your prom??? Granted, I only had 24 people in my graduating class, but we would have told the school board to go %$*% themselves if they wanted to charge us to go to prom.
24 ppl? Man, you can knock out the whole graduation ceremony in 15 mins flat.

I was class of '03 and we easily had 500. The whole football field was half filled with graduate students.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

for 1 or for both you and the girl?

either way, that's hot garbage
sick.gif
$190 each for me and my date...$380 total...its at the waldorf-astoria...catered dinner and all that....but $190 still seems ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom