Proof That Police Brutality, Racial Profiling And Unfair Treatment Is A Myth

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by NooEra

watching this video and saying "+$+* the police" is the same as watching a black man rob a bank and saying "+$+* %$!@!#%" . you can't bash a whole group of people for the stupidity of a select part of the group.

You can if you're a minority...

QFT....you got to be one to understand
I hate it when the %$@#*+# pigs flash me with their bright !$# light will I'm driving at night.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Or when you they search you because you fit the descriptions.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

NooEra got it right. Just because a small part of a group does something, that doesn't mean you can bash them all for it.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

I don't see the problem here...just some hard working Americans doing their jobs. The guy shouldn't have been beating on his wife.
JUST KIDDING! COPS SUCK THE BIG ONE
laugh.gif

I was about to go OFF.
smh.gif
at these cops. I know some and they all aren't like this...but a lot are. Too many actually...

watching this video and saying "+$+* the police" is the same as watching a black man rob a bank and saying "+$+* %$!@!#%" . you can't bash a whole group of people for the stupidity of a select part of the group.

I am one
indifferent.gif
Never really had a problem with police. I stay outta trouble and do my @%*+ . and if im tryna smoke i do it in the safety of the casa, not drivinaround with my boys blowin it down and actin stupid. This is just my perspective tho, obv its diff for people who have been victims of this kinda @%*+

thats just fighting ignorance with ignorance.

im hispanic, if that matters in any way at all.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by GTEK

"Whoa! Carlos!
eek.gif
I just planted some drugs in ya pockets!"

smh.gif
....ima bite my tounge ....cause i really want to say some things
You're known to make ridiculous comments with a lack of substance. Go right on ahead...

I am one
indifferent.gif
Never really had a problem with police. I stay outta trouble and do my @%*+ . and if im tryna smoke i do it in the safety of the casa, not drivin around with my boys blowin it down and actin stupid. This is just my perspective tho, obv its diff for people who have been victims of this kinda @%*+
what do staying out of trouble have to do with anything? my cousin got pulled over and had a gun pointed in his face just going to get himsomething to eat in broad daylight.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

I am one
indifferent.gif
Never really had a problem with police. I stay outta trouble and do my @%*+ . and if im tryna smoke i do it in the safety of the casa, not drivin around with my boys blowin it down and actin stupid. This is just my perspective tho, obv its diff for people who have been victims of this kinda @%*+
what do staying out of trouble have to do with anything? my cousin got pulled over and had a gun pointed in his face just going to get him something to eat in broad daylight.

Didn't say racial profiling doesnt exist, obviously it does. im just saying for the most part if you do your own thing and avoid situations whereyou're gonna attract attention , you'll b straight. Dude in the video was wanted for domestic violence. If he wasn't beating his wife hewouldn't have been in the situation. Where im from, it's not everyday a black dude gets a gun pulled on him for goin to get somethin to eat. I live ina minority dominated neighborhood.

I don't see what the sarcastic title is for. Is this news to anyone?

I've never had any problems with the police, but I'm not oblivious of things like this happening.

I am one
indifferent.gif

Bruh If you gonna sit here and make an argument that Cops wont mess with you as long as you dont mess with them?
Log out.
indifferent.gif

I dont know how many hood movies you been watchin but it dont work like that.
You give them a nods up and they plant some drugs in ya pockets.

"Sprinkle an little crack on em and lets go"
laugh.gif
- Dave Chapelle

Back
Top Bottom