Proof That Police Brutality, Racial Profiling And Unfair Treatment Is A Myth

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

I don't see what the sarcastic title is for. Is this news to anyone?

I've never had any problems with the police, but I'm not oblivious of things like this happening.
You would be surprised to see how many people think this really does not happen everyday, its sad really
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

I don't see what the sarcastic title is for. Is this news to anyone?

I've never had any problems with the police, but I'm not oblivious of things like this happening.
you'd be surprised word to Ann Coulter having me punching my TV
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Korean Dave

Originally Posted by J Burner

watching this video and saying "+$+* the police" is the same as watching a black man rob a bank and saying "+$+* %$!@!#%" . you can't bash a whole group of people for the stupidity of a select part of the group.

You can if you're a minority...

QFT....you got to be one to understand

I am one
indifferent.gif
Never really had a problem with police. I stay outta trouble and do my @%*+ . and if im tryna smoke i do it in the safety of the casa, not drivin around with my boys blowin it down and actin stupid. This is just my perspective tho, obv its diff for people who have been victims of this kinda @%*+

Bruh If you gonna sit here and make an argument that Cops wont mess with you as long as you dont mess with them?
Log out.
indifferent.gif

I dont know how many hood movies you been watchin but it dont work like that.
You give them a nods up and they plant some drugs in ya pockets.

"Sprinkle and little crack on em and lets go"
laugh.gif
- Dave Chapelle

Hood movies? What are you saying? . like i said before, its obviously different for people who have been through this #@%*, and i said its obvious racialprofiling happens. I'm black and there are white cops around my area on the reg, and ive never been stopped, searched and had rocks planted on me . have u?
indifferent.gif
Not saying it doesnt happen, but this cat in the video was beating his wife. He deserves whatever he has comin to him. Yeah, there are cops that are +!!!!and will ##%# with you for no reason other than the color of your skin but in my area, the police have better things to do than plant a dimebag on someinnocent dude walking down the street.

NooEra wrote:
Not saying it doesnt happen, but this cat in the video was beating his wife. He deserves whatever he has comin to him.

Sorry, but NO....

Those cops crossed the line, period. They were responding to a call of alleged domestic violence and when they got there the suspect was complying with theircommands, so there was no reason for excessive force.

Even if he was beating his wife, Police Officers are not Judge and Jury. That's what we have a justice system for.
happy.gif

watching this video and saying "+$+* the police" is the same as watching a black man rob a bank and saying "+$+* %$!@!#%" . you can't bash a whole group of people for the stupidity of a select part of the group.

I am one
indifferent.gif
Never really had a problem with police. I stay outta trouble and do my @%*+ . and if im tryna smoke i do it in the safety of the casa, not drivin around with my boys blowin it down and actin stupid. This is just my perspective tho, obv its diff for people who have been victims of this kinda @%*+

Bruh If you gonna sit here and make an argument that Cops wont mess with you as long as you dont mess with them?
Log out.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
- Dave Chapelle

Hood movies? What are you saying? . like i said before, its obviously different for people who have been through this #@%*, and i said its obvious racial profiling happens. I'm black and there are white cops around my area on the reg, and ive never been stopped, searched and had rocks planted on me . have u?
indifferent.gif
Not saying it doesnt happen, but this cat in the video was beating his wife. He deserves whatever he has comin to him. Yeah, there are cops that are +!!!! and will ##%# with you for no reason other than the color of your skin but in my area, the police have better things to do than plant a dimebag on some innocent dude walking down the street.

Do you really believe that this was the first time they've done this? Better yet, do you honestly believe that they planted drugs and etc. on this guybecause he was beating his wife? One more question, do you think a white man would have gotten the same treatment??? If so, like Tek said, log out
indifferent.gif
. If you have never been racialy profiled, then you are one of the luckyfew. Next time you get pulled over and, for instance, the conversation with the police officer starts with a question like "what gang are you affiliatedwith" instead of "how are you doing today, sir" just because of your eyes, skin color, hair, etc. then come back and tell us how you feel aboutpolice officers. From my stand point, you're talking from a stance of ignorance. Most of the hate for police officers have been validated time and timeagain.

I am one
indifferent.gif

Log out.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
- Dave Chapelle

Hood movies? What are you saying? . like i said before, its obviously different for people who have been through this #@%*, and i said its obvious racial profiling happens. I'm black and there are white cops around my area on the reg, and ive never been stopped, searched and had rocks planted on me . have u?
indifferent.gif
Not saying it doesnt happen, but this cat in the video was beating his wife. He deserves whatever he has comin to him. Yeah, there are cops that are +!!!! and will ##%# with you for no reason other than the color of your skin but in my area, the police have better things to do than plant a dimebag on some innocent dude walking down the street.

Do you really believe that this was the first time they've done this? Better yet, do you honestly believe that they planted drugs and etc. on this guy because he was beating his wife? One more question, do you think a white man would have gotten the same treatment??? If so, like Tek said, log out
indifferent.gif
. If you have never been racialy profiled, then you are one of the lucky few. Next time you get pulled over and, for instance, the conversation with the police officer starts with a question like "what gang are you affiliated with" instead of "how are you doing today, sir" just because of your eyes, skin color, hair, etc. then come back and tell us how you feel about police officers. From my stand point, you're talking from a stance of ignorance. Most of the hate for police officers have been validated time and time again.

What about when that pig saves ur mother or your little sister from something terrible though? Then will you still be sitting there sayin %+!@ the police? Likei said multiple times, i know racial profiling exists and i know it's a problem but not every police officer is racist and not everyone is out to get us,and if you avoid trouble chances are you're not gonna be wrongfully arrested. Sure, white people obviously have more priveleges than everyone else, theresno denying that, but I don't sit around and cry racism i put in work and make sure imma be higher up on the totem pole then your average cop. That'sall you can really do.

This is why I'm absolutely terrified of being stopped by the cops, I ain't never been in trouble for nothing in my life,
but all it takes is for them not to like the way I look and
smh.gif

It's obvious Carlos threw the weed into the officers shirt pocket that's why the dog attacked.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

"Whoa! Carlos!
eek.gif
I just planted some drugs in ya pockets!"

smh.gif
....ima bite my tounge ....cause i really want to say some things
You're known to make ridiculous comments with a lack of substance. Go right on ahead...

what...???
laugh.gif
@ you coming at me and don't know how i stand when it comes certain to issues......i'm sorry i dont like racism (not w/ this post butsituations in general) and i hate seeing minorities be treated like trash...but i guess you're one of those types who'll let anything ride to beaccepted

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

It's obvious Carlos threw the weed into the officers shirt pocket that's why the dog attacked.

laugh.gif
carlos is one slick dude.

Didn't say racial profiling doesnt exist, obviously it does. im just saying for the most part if you do your own thing and avoid situations where you're gonna attract attention , you'll b straight. Dude in the video was wanted for domestic violence. If he wasn't beating his wife he wouldn't have been in the situation. Where im from, it's not everyday a black dude gets a gun pulled on him for goin to get somethin to eat. I live in a minority dominated neighborhood.
Well i've been kicked out of my own neighboorhood town center cuz I was black, followed and pulled over for no reason besides I was black,searched..because I was black, questioned randomly because i was black, and in general just given attitude for no reason from the police...because i was black. And i can prove it was racially motivated in EVERY CASE and in NONE of those situations was I doing anything wrong besides minding my own damn business. Soyet again, #+## THE POLICE!

I love the "just becasue it didnt happen in my life means it doesnt happen" attitude we got going in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

This is why I'm absolutely terrified of being stopped by the cops, I ain't never been in trouble for nothing in my life,
but all it takes is for them not to like the way I look and
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

this man speaks the truth, you have to look outside the box and see the bigger picture here

I love the "just becasue it didnt happen in my life means it doesnt happen" attitude we got going in here.
laugh.gif

Do you read? I said 3 or 4 times i know it happens, just hasn't happened to me and a lot of these dudes sayin "+%%! the police" would love to seeone when they're about to get got in a strange neighborhood. I know this is a problem, like i already said, but not all cops are like the ones in thisvideo.

And people wonder why Laker fans went wild on LAPD last month. Most of LAPD are a bunch of smart %!% punks who try to bait you into an argument.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Bad cops, making harder for the good ones
smh.gif
true

I've came across ahole cops then cool ones

these guys deserve to be fired and put in jail themselves

Back
Top Bottom