smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
No joke, I know a police officer in Oakland that was dead serious about having a couple of rocks on him in case a "thug" tries to actup, and he can plant it on him as a last resort tactic. Dude was drunk, and spilling all the beans like he's some maverick cop and pulled out the crack. Heeven confiscated drugs, and let other people use it or sell it for him. This officer I'm talking about is a lame. Dude used to get bully in high school andcouldn't and didn't run with the cool folks. Now he's going around pulling out guns when he's drunk around the homies. Dude pulled out his gunin San Jose at the wrong party and got 3 guns pointed back at him. I mean this is just one example that I personally know of a Grade A jerk cop.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
But for this one idiot, there's three cops that I know, that arevery humble, and genuinely looks after the community in the business district.
pimp.gif
So yeah, I try to not let these dirty cops spoil it for the good ones. The best you can do is comply with what they try to tell you, but even withthat, you might end up like the guy in the video.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by GTEK

I love the "just becasue it didnt happen in my life means it doesnt happen" attitude we got going in here.
laugh.gif

Do you read? I said 3 or 4 times i know it happens, just hasn't happened to me and a lot of these dudes sayin "+%%! the police" would love to see one when they're about to get got in a strange neighborhood. I know this is a problem, like i already said, but not all cops are like the ones in this video.

No Sir, Do you READ?
Is your name in that post? Exactly.
****. Your prob a pig.
been readin his replies and sayin the same thing bout NooEra. must be some undercover cop or some kind of associate with the enemy.

oh yeah f them police.

NooEra,

I don't know why you are wasting your time replying. Kids on here are on a witchhunt. ALL cops are worthless scum, there are no good cops. Let them havetheir opinions, no matter how wrong they may be

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by cartune

Damn, the price people pay for white women.
tired.gif

Son got PAID tho.
pimp.gif
Last laugh
its truly a shame. im in the same boat as my man in the video (minus the police beating) and i truly feel bad for them. on one hand, you look atthis country's history and then take into consideration obama as president and say to yourself, you know, this country has come a long way. and that'sa valid statement of which i agree.

...on the other hand, when i hear on the news the nypd is pushin 41, 50 rounds into unarmed black people, or when cambridge pd profiles a brother for noreason, or when some in the government try to push legislation to make being gay, well...illegal in a way; i hear all this and say this country has a LONGERway to go.

my girl is irish/portugese and i can care less. goin on 2 years and we happy as hell. plus she got a fatty so im def good
pimp.gif
. %#$% these haters yo. peep all the famous people that were a product ofdifferent backgrounds (jeter, obama, etc).

cops can suck one easy...pause.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

its truly a shame. im in the same boat as my man in the video (minus the police beating) and i truly feel bad for them. on one hand, you look at this country's history and then take into consideration obama as president and say to yourself, you know, this country has come a long way. and that's a valid statement of which i agree.

...on the other hand, when i hear on the news the nypd is pushin 41, 50 rounds into unarmed black people, or when cambridge pd profiles a brother for no reason, or when some in the government try to push legislation to make being gay, well...illegal in a way; i hear all this and say this country has a LONGER way to go.

my girl is irish/portugese and i can care less. goin on 2 years and we happy as hell. plus she got a fatty so im def good
pimp.gif
. %#$% these haters yo. peep all the famous people that were a product of different backgrounds (jeter, obama, etc).

cops can suck one easy...pause.

pics of your girl

nerd.gif

i was recently in a situation that made me change my outright dislike for cops...trust me, there ARE good cops out there. this weekend i was in a bad situationwhere i thought for SURE that me and my friends (all minorities) were gonna get @#$%@# over for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but surprisinglythese cops took our side.

but still overall i still find it hard to like the police with @#$% like this going on and how cops have treated me in the past...

Anyone hear about the cop that got shot in NYC by his fellow cops off duty. Apparently if you're a black cop in NYC you gotta wear your uniform24/7.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Anyone hear about the cop that got shot in NYC by his fellow cops off duty. Apparently if you're a black cop in NYC you gotta wear your uniform 24/7.
tired.gif
yea man i heard about that. that was a shame. the irony sorta in that is that the black person being blown away IS a cop, and not some innocentbystander like the last few times. although i could've seen how he caught the jack. the black cop was running after the crook with the steely out andcocked, so if nething i could see how anybody could assume the dude with a gun looked like a crzy killer. i can't honestly blame the cops on that one (foronce). the sean bell case, now that was just wrong. cops (plural) opened fire, RELOADED, emptied another clip, and the dude ended having no gun.

[h1]WSMV.com[/h1]
[table][tr][td]
Related To Story

[/td] [/tr][/table][h1]Officer Cleared Of Planting Evidence[/h1] [h2]Carlos Ferrell Had Said Officer Planted Marijuana On Him After Stop[/h2]
Reported By Cynthia Williams

POSTED: 4:30 pm CST February 21, 2008

UPDATED: 8:25 pm CST February 28, 2008

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- A man has admitted to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation that he had drugs with him the night he was pulled over by Cookeville police.Carlos Ferrell filed a lawsuit last week accusing Cookeville police of "excessive use of force" and "planting contraband" during a domestic assault arrest last year. [table][tr][td]Related: Raw Video | Video | Video[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Officer Chris Melton was placed on leave with pay because of the incident, and five others are named in the federal lawsuit.Melton returned to work this week. He also took a polygraph test to clear his name and get back to work.
Police car video from the Cookeville Police Department captured the incident that triggered the lawsuit.
On the night of June 4, 2007, Ferrell was stopped by police on a domestic assault warrant.
According to the lawsuit, Ferrell's ex-wife, Tiffany, saw Ferrell, called police and was involved in the initial chase.
Once Ferrell came to a stop, he was ordered out of the car by Melton.
"Put your hands up, and get out of the car," Melton is heard telling Ferrell on the tape.
Ferrell, 28, exits the car with his arms raised while Officer Jeff Johnson is holding the department's police dog.
The video shows the dog bite Ferrell several times.Attorney Blair Durham is representing Ferrell.
"The dog is released.
The dog then chews into Mr. Ferrell's leg where, of course, he goes to the ground," he said."Your dog just ate my leg off," Ferrell said on the tape.
Durham also accused Melton of planting drugs on Ferrell.
In the dash cam video, Melton is seen searching Ferrell's pockets a number of times.
Then, Durham said, another officer appears to give a signal with his hand, at which point Melton then reaches into his right pocket and looks into the camera.
It's at that point on the tape that Durham said Melton appears to put drugs in Ferrell's pocket "Whoa, Carlos, weed? Now you got you another freaking charge, how about that?" Melton told Ferrell in the video.
But a Tennessee Bureau of Investigation concluded that Melton was reaching into his pocket to hit a button to make sure the camera in his car was recording the arrest.
Acting District Attorney Tony Craighead also pointed out some audio later in the tape where Ferrell can be heard saying to the arresting officers, "Yeah, you found the weed in my pocket."
"The TBI's finding is there is no wrongdoing by Officer Melton.
The DA's office is not picking sides here," Craighead said.
The night of the stop, Ferrell was charged with evading arrest and possession of marijuana.
He has not dropped his lawsuit."That's a complete drug plant is what I'm alleging. It's a complete unlawful search, first of all, and it's a planting of paraphernalia,"
Durham said last week.Cookeville police said they are "completely cooperating with the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation)."
A representative said the department is not trying to hide anything and doesn't want to look like it is.Police took
Ferrell to an area hospital for treatment of his injuries. Durham said Ferrell is no choir boy but that he's never been arrested on violent offenses.
According to his record, Ferrell has two DUIs and a previous drug possession charge.

#!@* the police.

that's why i get nervous whenever i get stopped you never know how things are going to end up.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

[h1]WSMV.com[/h1]
[table][tr][td]
Related To Story

[/td] [/tr][/table][h1]Officer Cleared Of Planting Evidence[/h1] [h2]Carlos Ferrell Had Said Officer Planted Marijuana On Him After Stop[/h2]
Reported By Cynthia Williams

POSTED: 4:30 pm CST February 21, 2008

UPDATED: 8:25 pm CST February 28, 2008

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- A man has admitted to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation that he had drugs with him the night he was pulled over by Cookeville police.Carlos Ferrell filed a lawsuit last week accusing Cookeville police of "excessive use of force" and "planting contraband" during a domestic assault arrest last year. [table][tr][td]Related: Raw Video | Video | Video[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Officer Chris Melton was placed on leave with pay because of the incident, and five others are named in the federal lawsuit.Melton returned to work this week. He also took a polygraph test to clear his name and get back to work.
Police car video from the Cookeville Police Department captured the incident that triggered the lawsuit.
On the night of June 4, 2007, Ferrell was stopped by police on a domestic assault warrant.
According to the lawsuit, Ferrell's ex-wife, Tiffany, saw Ferrell, called police and was involved in the initial chase.
Once Ferrell came to a stop, he was ordered out of the car by Melton.
"Put your hands up, and get out of the car," Melton is heard telling Ferrell on the tape.
Ferrell, 28, exits the car with his arms raised while Officer Jeff Johnson is holding the department's police dog.
The video shows the dog bite Ferrell several times.Attorney Blair Durham is representing Ferrell.
"The dog is released.
The dog then chews into Mr. Ferrell's leg where, of course, he goes to the ground," he said."Your dog just ate my leg off," Ferrell said on the tape.
Durham also accused Melton of planting drugs on Ferrell.
In the dash cam video, Melton is seen searching Ferrell's pockets a number of times.
Then, Durham said, another officer appears to give a signal with his hand, at which point Melton then reaches into his right pocket and looks into the camera.
It's at that point on the tape that Durham said Melton appears to put drugs in Ferrell's pocket "Whoa, Carlos, weed? Now you got you another freaking charge, how about that?" Melton told Ferrell in the video.
But a Tennessee Bureau of Investigation concluded that Melton was reaching into his pocket to hit a button to make sure the camera in his car was recording the arrest.
Acting District Attorney Tony Craighead also pointed out some audio later in the tape where Ferrell can be heard saying to the arresting officers, "Yeah, you found the weed in my pocket."
"The TBI's finding is there is no wrongdoing by Officer Melton.
The DA's office is not picking sides here," Craighead said.
The night of the stop, Ferrell was charged with evading arrest and possession of marijuana.
He has not dropped his lawsuit."That's a complete drug plant is what I'm alleging. It's a complete unlawful search, first of all, and it's a planting of paraphernalia,"
Durham said last week.Cookeville police said they are "completely cooperating with the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation)."
A representative said the department is not trying to hide anything and doesn't want to look like it is.Police took
Ferrell to an area hospital for treatment of his injuries. Durham said Ferrell is no choir boy but that he's never been arrested on violent offenses.
According to his record, Ferrell has two DUIs and a previous drug possession charge.

I got a feeling dude was intimidated
grin.gif
.. *waits for the"you're a delusional black man" response from an NT'er towards me*

Back
Top Bottom