Proof That Police Brutality, Racial Profiling And Unfair Treatment Is A Myth

smh.gif
i read the title and still expected this kind of video

Wow hope carlos gets a fat check and wins this lawsuit, pigs needa be fired for that, aspecially the one who planted the drugs and let the dog go. (dontrememember if it was the same guy or not)

I don't see the problem here...just some hard working Americans doing their jobs. The guy shouldn't have been beating on his wife.
JUST KIDDING! COPS SUCK THE BIG ONE

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

wowwwwwwww.
dude didn't even play it off good.
smh.gif
if this ever happens to me i swear i'll go ape %*@%.
Adn they will put in cap in you and say you where turning violent.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Qualmes

indifferent.gif
Cops never cease to amaze me...seen worse though...but
laugh.gif
at dude looking in the camera then pulling off that Class D acting on finding the weed

laugh.gif

whooaaaaaaaaaaa carlosssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#!*@ the police
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

wowwwwwwww.
dude didn't even play it off good.
smh.gif
if this ever happens to me i swear i'll go ape %*@%.
Adn they will put in cap in you and say you where turning violent.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
This.

2 years ago some cops planted two roaches on me and 2 of my friends. They made the driver call his parents and tell them that he smokes trees. Then theylaughed and went on their merry way.

watching this video and saying "+$+* the police" is the same as watching a black man rob a bank and saying "+$+* %$!@!#%" . you can'tbash a whole group of people for the stupidity of a select part of the group.

Originally Posted by NooEra

watching this video and saying "+$+* the police" is the same as watching a black man rob a bank and saying "+$+* %$!@!#%" . you can't bash a whole group of people for the stupidity of a select part of the group.

You can if you're a minority...

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by NooEra

watching this video and saying "+$+* the police" is the same as watching a black man rob a bank and saying "+$+* %$!@!#%" . you can't bash a whole group of people for the stupidity of a select part of the group.

You can if you're a minority...

QFT....you got to be one to understand

Back
Top Bottom