PS HELP POR FAVOR....trying to customize OldSpice dunks

so i just got the old spice dunk SBs as a birthday gift. while i was staring at them I got an idea that looks well in my head, i should die the suede and tongues BLACK. i tried doing a PS using the paint bucket tool but it just looks a mess. i tried using the brush, but that doesnt work either. can someone help me with this?

again, the suede and the tongue all black. can we make 2 copies? one with red laces, and another with navy blue? thanks a lot fellas i appreciate it =)

n2nb4901_whnv.jpg

TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

well if your looking to dye then id suggest using angelus suede dye black. also get a set of brushes since if the dye touches the sole then you wont be able to clean it off. but i think you should leave it the way it is.

noo noo, maybe i should have constructed my sentences better. i know what materials to use, if anything, ill take em into the mall spot to do it for me.

but BEFORE i do any of that, im trying to see in an actual picture what it would look like instead of in my mind. im using the paintbucket tool in photoshop but its going throughout the photo. and when i use brushes, it doesnt look realistic.

so, im asking some of the resident Pshop experts if they can make the suede and tongue black, so i can visualize it before deciding if i should continue on with my plans.

thanks
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

for you PSpros im sure this wont take more than 2mins
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

Post pics when it's done, I'd like to see if it bleeds all over the place...
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

well, IM not going to do it personally, im going to either take it to a reputable shop out here in the LBC who does shoe customizations, or someone from NT who is known for doing custom jobs.

any suggestions?
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

Back
Top Bottom