PS1 Classic Announced - RD 12/3/18 - List Of Games On Page 1

Nostalgia is definitely selling me on this.

Loved PSX. PS2 was dope also, but PS2 released with way too many bugs on launch day and it caused issues with booting discs etc. Loved PS2 as well but for me PSX and Dreamcast did it for me in the post cartridge era.

Street Fighter Alpha series
Coolboarders
Twisted Metal
Spyro
Ape Escape
Syphon Filter
Metal Gear
Dragonball Z Legends
DB Final Bout
DBZ Ultimate Battle 22
Final Fantasy 7/8
NFL Blitz
Resident Evil
Tekken
Driver
Gran Turismo
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Parappa da rappa
Pizza Hut Demo Discs
Need 4 Speed
Ridge Racer
NBA Live
Madden Football

I LOVED my PSX. As long as there are 3rd party wireless dualshocks released, this will be the hottest "mini/classic" release so far imo.

You know what would have been dope? If Nintendo, Sony, Sega etc released SDK's for these retro consoles to allow amateur/community game developers/modders to develop third party titles on their old platforms.

Would have been so dope to see a steam dev style community for retro gaming. We live in an era where that would help boost revenue for these companies than to hurt them in the long run

Why, was it that bad?

Go on Youtube/Google and look up 'AT Games Sega' or 'AT Games Sega Flashback'. They're some extremely low quality, jump off Genesis/Mega Drive clones that unfortunately have official SEGA licensing. There are issues with emulation and build quality that have never been addressed yet SEGA announced that their 'Mini/Classic' would be released by them. :smh:

There are non-SEGA licensed Genesis/Mega Drive clones on Aliexpress that do a far better job at emulating the system.

"I'd like to see a Sega Saturn Classic"

Good lord that would send my nostalgia into overload

I literally purchase these classic consoles for like one or two games. So if this joint has twisted metal...I’d lowkey be satisfied. :lol: :smh:

I’d love it if Jet Moto was included.

I have an older brother with bipolar disorder. I remember one day, something triggered him, he walked into my room as I was playing PS. He had scissors, cut the cords, then stomped on the console. I was a kid, nothing I could do.

Tears were shed.

I have an older brother with bipolar disorder. I remember one day, something triggered him, he walked into my room as I was playing PS. He had scissors, cut the cords, then stomped on the console. I was a kid, nothing I could do.

Tears were shed.
I would have punched him in the face.

I have a huge ps1 game library so I don't really need this mini version. However, If I do decide to pick one up It'll be mainly for being able to see these games in HDMI instead of S-video.

Back
Top Bottom