PS1 Classic Announced - RD 12/3/18 - List Of Games On Page 1

Hope these are able to be modded. I'd be happy with 40 to 50 of my favorite games installed and call it a day.

I preordered this morning, hopefully it has GT,MGS, and twisted metal, along with the others some of you have listed.

I’m good on all these retro systems.

Hope those that want will get and even to those reselling make some money.

Hope these are able to be modded. I'd be happy with 40 to 50 of my favorite games installed and call it a day.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO All depends on the type of flash memory they are running. PSX being CD based will have ISO size anywhere from 450MB-600MB so SONY would need to supply a decent enough sized flash drive. NES/SNES classic have significantly smaller ROM size, damn near 1/100th PSX size so definitely a helluva lot easier to toss the entire NES/SNES library on those classic joints. This will be trickier but should pave the way for future Classic/Mini joints. :pimp:

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO All depends on the type of flash memory they are running. PSX being CD based will have ISO size anywhere from 450MB-600MB so SONY would need to supply a decent enough sized flash drive. NES/SNES classic have significantly smaller ROM size, damn near 1/100th PSX size so definitely a helluva lot easier to toss the entire NES/SNES library on those classic joints. This will be trickier but should pave the way for future Classic/Mini joints. :pimp:

Yeah, I figured they'd need way more memory space which is why I'm hoping 40 to 50 can fit. I'll be crossing my fingers for damn sure.

I wonder if these will sit? or sell out like the Nintendo's did. Also, can Sony match the demand if they're slam dunks at the retail stores?

One of the best mods on a game in gaming history imo (Besides the PSP mods)

Neighbor at the time was into that stuff, me being young I didn't even know about the mod, he hooked me up with the 'chip' and said games were 3 bucks each :pimp:

Syphon Filter and Jet Moto :pimp: o man the good ol days, the feels

Why no power adapter? What kind of logic? Also Ridge Racer Type 4 soundtrack >>>>>>

2hia6wi.jpg

I ride to it.

You’re not the only one...

Perfect music for highway runs on two wheels :smokin

49B6B536-C5ED-4E7E-84FD-5F5CBD33E258.png

Yeah, I figured they'd need way more memory space which is why I'm hoping 40 to 50 can fit. I'll be crossing my fingers for damn sure.

I wonder if these will sit? or sell out like the Nintendo's did. Also, can Sony match the demand if they're slam dunks at the retail stores?

All depends if resellers jump on these. It was the same issue with the NES & SNES where resellers grabbed all of them.

Tony Hawks pro skater 2 would be amazing to see but licensing issues with music will hold it back
can't put new songs either, won't be the same.

They should've also done one original controller and one dualshock controller, 3D games are going to be a mess to play with the original controller.

Back
Top Bottom