Tenchu
Tomb Raider
Silent Hill
Legacy of Kain
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Medal of Honor
Jet Moto
Syphon Filter

my dawg, we just became best friends. dudes slept on this because MGS had dudes distracted. This was ahead of its time.

Last edited:
Instacop.

Winning the Royal Rumble with either AKI Man or THQ Man :lol:

Royal Rumble, AKI Man, THQ Man?

giphy.gif

Yea not sure I'd play this much, PS1's graphics aged terribly. If they do a PS2 mini though I'd be all over that.

Wonder if the OG Grand Theft Auto is a possibility.

I remember my 11th grade self reading about it in one of those gamer mags during history class. The concept of stealing cars in a game was mind blowing.

Wonder if the OG Grand Theft Auto is a possibility.

I remember my 11th grade self reading about it in one of those gamer mags during history class. The concept of stealing cars in a game was mind blowing.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO I can see some licensing issues with the music my bro. :nerd:

i need a 64 mini with all the old wrestlin joints. THQ had the wrestlin game on lock mode.

gimme kobe bryant courtside too.

The AKI wrestling games were on point but again major licensing issues and well over 50% of the WWF N64 games' rosters are deceased too. :frown:

Same with the NBA games, you'd have to get licenses.

Hope these are able to be modded. I'd be happy with 40 to 50 of my favorite games installed and call it a day.

I just remembered that I had a modded PS1 and PS2. My dad would go to China for work and bring back hundreds of bootleg games :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

But yeah, I don't really care much for a PS1 remake. The graphics would give me a headache. I think we made it through those graphics back then because we weren't really paying that much attention to detail, but now? Especially with HDTVs that amplify everything? It would just be painful IMO

I just remembered that I had a modded PS1 and PS2. My dad would go to China for work and bring back hundreds of bootleg games :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lucky! I had a modded ps1 as well but tossed it out once I got my ps2, such a big mistake :smh:. My cousin installed that chip so he asked about it a few years later.

I've been gathering some good bootlegs so I'll be modding my psOne console soon as I get a good soldering iron.

With the exception of MGS that list of games is a no go for me.

I never had PS1 I had the N64, but I did play some of the classics of PS1 on the PS2 which was backwards compatible.

Last edited:
im not copping, I have literally never played any of those games other than GTA which I actually do not care about :lol:

Game list is extremely disappointing. Still copping cuz I'm a huge PS fan but still.

i feel like the list was always going to dissappoint since everyone had different fav games back then.

But i feel like they did a decent job. Metal Gear, and Syphon Filter.
I am assuming no Crash since they put out that Crash banicoot collection some what recently. But rayman making it over spryo or croc or medieval...questionable lol. Was kind of expecting a Tomb Raider as well, maybe castlevania or maybe even Tony Hawk

Also you guys have to think this is a business move and those games are somewhat kid friendly because I doubt older gamers will buy these because I'm assuming the demographic it is purchased for is by adults that grew up on them that now have children of their own... well at least the Nintendo retros.

Back
Top Bottom