PS1 Classic Announced - RD 12/3/18 - List Of Games On Page 1

Also you guys have to think this is a business move and those games are somewhat kid friendly because I doubt older gamers will buy these because I'm assuming the demographic it is purchased for is by adults that grew up on them that now have children of their own... well at least the Nintendo retros.
There are much more E-rated games that they could have put in but didn't. Spyro, Tomba, Ape Escape, etc.

Naw, truth is they need to double dip with PSN and tiger platform sales too. Some of the “best” games are already available on Other devices. They needed the venture out from the obvious

Not even crash or spyro?

dpzeqr.gif

Hate to say this but PS1 and PS2 game libraries were almost too damn big vs. their counterparts. If the ISOs were ROM sized, SONY could do a slightly better job at appeasing everyone with 60-80 games (like those AliExpress clone systems). :lol:

I don't even think I've ever played the OG GTA, only GTA II. Is the OG better?

Still copping, but wish there was a SFA on the list.

But Syphon filter and MGS will get the job done

I don't even think I've ever played the OG GTA, only GTA II. Is the OG better?

iirc they were pretty much the same, but GTA 2 was just set in london?

I played the OG GTA (GTA 1) on PC it has slightly better visuals with a 3Dfx card. Fantastic game for that time period with its concepts but severely dated by today's standards.

GTA: London 1969 was a 'stand-alone' expansion pack for GTA 1.

GTA 2 was released on PC, PS1 and Dreamcast. This game used the same top down view and they added some neat little graphical details and lighting but the retro futuristic setting was a bad idea. Could never get into this game, and the difficulty was quite high.

getback getback I think you would prefer GTA 1 to GTA 2. You'll probably get to the second city then call it a day. Game does get repetitive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom