PS1 Classic Announced - RD 12/3/18 - List Of Games On Page 1

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...ystation-classic-release-date-price-ps1-games

Price - $99.99

Games announced are:

Battle Arena Toshinden
Cool Boarders 2
Destruction Derby
Final Fantasy VII
Grand Theft Auto
Intelligent Qube
Jumping From
Metal Gear Solid!
Mr. Driller
Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey
SuperPuzzle Fighter II Turbo
Syphon Filter
Tekken 3
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Twisted Metal
Wild Arms

sony-playstation-classic.jpg

Last edited:
In in in in in in

Game for game, title for title, PS1 is the GOAT

IMO, PS2 is the GOAT system.

Games I would like to see on the PS1 mini

Twisted Metal
Parasite Eve
Clock Tower
Metal Gear Solid
Tenchu
Tomb Raider
Silent Hill
Legacy of Kain
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Medal of Honor
Jet Moto
Syphon Filter

That is weird that it’s not coming with dual shock. Twenty games is a low amount.

Based on the four games announced, I’d never play it.

But perennial titles would be MGS, RE (or 2), FF 7, Twisted Metal 2, Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot (1-3), Spiral the Dragon, Parappa Da Rapper, Tomb Raider, Wipe Out XL, Castlevania SoTN, etc.

Other than Street Fighter Alpha and MK3, the PS1 may be the least connection I have to a console. And it was the first system I ever used all my Xmas money on too. Probably because I got more burn on my N64. I need that mini to come out already.

IMO, PS2 is the GOAT system.

Games I would like to see on the PS1 mini

Twisted Metal
Parasite Eve
Clock Tower
Metal Gear Solid
Tenchu
Tomb Raider
Silent Hill
Legacy of Kain
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Medal of Honor
Jet Moto
Syphon Filter
PS2 is my #2 for sure. Gaming has never been the same since. Also the last sit down and play solo console. Xbox changed the landscape forever

pretty pricey

and we know despite the remaster there will be crash and spyro games on there.

idk i had a og ps1 growing up it was my system after the genesis, it was a great system and ff7 is my favorite game ever...but i played some ps1 recently and eh. ill still play the rpgs and i plan to replay ff7 and finally finish 8 and start 9 as well. but 100 bucks is too much its cool to collect so ill buy mine second hand when someone is done staring at it lol

Yeah, it wasn't until the PS2 that I really invested in games.

I think for the PS1, I was playing more FF7 than any other game.

I'm kinda mad it doesn't come with Dual Shock controllers.

tr1ll tr1ll Wouldn't be surprised if SONY sells Dualshock joints a few months later depending on overall sales. In their defense the controllers they're bundling are period correct though and they aren't hard-wired so should be easy to swap them out.

no power adapter ? lol i know everyone got those cables but still.

tr1ll tr1ll Wouldn't be surprised if SONY sells Dualshock joints a few months later depending on overall sales. In their defense the controllers they're bundling are period correct though and they aren't hard-wired so should be easy to swap them out.

i got dual shock bundle as a kid, and i never used it lol i stuck to the og style controller and never had a issue with any of the games i played.

This is the wave right now (Atari, SNK doing it as well). The value is simply in the packaging. Preying on nolstagia.

Nintendo was guilty of the same thing with the Classics after they were available via emulation and Virtual Console (and rereleases).

Sega messed up by not in house producing a Genesis and Dreamcast console.

Back
Top Bottom