PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

" i will know u out "

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ hyper

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Burrack since you were the only spectator and neutral...you could speak on the @@+# you saw.
nerd.gif
I watched the last 3 games:

HQ - spec on team 8
DOM - spec on both teams, but mostly on 3.
CTF - spec on team 3

All 3 games that I watched were very close.  Here is a recap for those that weren't there, but are interested -

On HQ, the time RAN OUT
eek.gif
.  Team 3 was down like 75 - 80 with about 2:30 on the clock and they captured the HQ and took the lead 105 - 80 or something with about 1 minute left.  Even though there was like 40 seconds left on the clock, everyone knew that team 3 had won at that point because there was no way team 8 could have captured the next HQ because it wasn't going to go online for another 45 seconds.

Pre/Post-game Lobby Chat - Not much chatting going on, they were just determining map and mode.

In DOM, Team 3 was up like 177 - 125, diddy signed off and left to go to work mid-game, then all of a sudden team 8 took all 3 flags and held onto them for a while.  The score got to 177 - 185 when team 3 was finally able to capture 2 flags and hold them to take the win with the score ending near 200 - 195.  They almost blew it
laugh.gif

Pre/Post-game Lobby Chat - Lots of shouting. 
Cuzzo - "Stop playing like a !@@#+!!! Stop using ghost!!!" My man cuzzo was real heated
laugh.gif
Illoquent - "I know you aren't talking about me, watch the tapes."
Justreason - "I don't care what you like, what you don't like."
December - "Vintage was in one spot the whole game!" 
Vintage - "What were YOU (december) doing?!?!"  That was the first time I heard vintage talk
laugh.gif

CTF, each team won a round and the game was decided in overtime with team 8 winning.  Was it some of you guys' first time playing CTF?
laugh.gif

Post game lobby chat - No shouting.
Team 8 - "GG yall." 
Team 3 - "Congrats on the win."

I really didn't see anything from any one person that might be considered "camping" to most people, but then again, I personally don't have a definition of what "camping" qualifies as.  When you play objective games, people are going to be around the objectives somewhere.

Some of you sounded like you just wanted to be handed the win.  I think some of you just got used to beating up on random lobby bums, then you struggle or get frustrated when you play against other good players.  I thought it was obvious that there weren't gonna be any landslide victories in this championship series. 

laugh.gif
@ all the frustration caused by vintage's play style.  I don't know how some of you guys call him a camper, I didn't see anything that would warrant him as one.  I've played with and against him many times (mostly TDM) and I've never had a problem with how he plays.

Originally Posted by msaba07

Originally Posted by henz0

Now that the 1st season is done what're yall Top Nt'er rankings?
nerd.gif

Mine:
1) Pootaing
2) Anything
3) Burrack
4) Supreme
5) Cuzzo
6) Clearview
o how times have changed ... judging by that list, this game is either garbage or the best of NT werent in the tourney ...

Ding ding ding.
But the guys on this list are solid. Poot is arguably the best Nt'er, Anything has always been solid, and Burrack puts up numbers. Cuzzo is an OG.

I havent played much with Supreme or Clearview, but they must have picked up their game. 

December is mad proud about his one playoff game championship... 
laugh.gif
 You won due to a labor dispute. Paper champs.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Burrack since you were the only spectator and neutral...you could speak on the @@+# you saw.
nerd.gif

HQ - spec on team 8
CTF - spec on team 3

All 3 games that I watched were very close.  Here is a recap for those that weren't there, but are interested -

On HQ, the time RAN OUT
eek.gif
.  Team 3 was down like 75 - 80 with about 2:30 on the clock and they captured the HQ and took the lead 105 - 80 or something with about 1 minute left.  Even though there was like 40 seconds left on the clock, everyone knew that team 3 had won at that point because there was no way team 8 could have captured the next HQ because it wasn't going to go online for another 45 seconds.

Pre/Post-game Lobby Chat - Not much chatting going on, they were just determining map and mode.

In DOM, Team 3 was up like 177 - 125, diddy signed off and left to go to work mid-game, then all of a sudden team 8 took all 3 flags and held onto them for a while.  The score got to 177 - 185 when team 3 was finally able to capture 2 flags and hold them to take the win with the score ending near 200 - 195.  They almost blew it
laugh.gif

Cuzzo - "Stop playing like a !@@#+!!! Stop using ghost!!!" My man cuzzo was real heated
laugh.gif
Vintage - "What were YOU (december) doing?!?!"  That was the first time I heard vintage talk
laugh.gif

CTF, each team won a round and the game was decided in overtime with team 8 winning.  Was it some of you guys' first time playing CTF?
laugh.gif

Team 8 - "GG yall." 

I really didn't see anything from any one person that might be considered "camping" to most people, but then again, I personally don't have a definition of what "camping" qualifies as.  When you play objective games, people are going to be around the objectives somewhere.

Some of you sounded like you just wanted to be handed the win.  I think some of you just got used to beating up on random lobby bums, then you struggle or get frustrated when you play against other good players.  I thought it was obvious that there weren't gonna be any landslide victories in this championship series. 

laugh.gif
@ all the frustration caused by vintage's play style.  I don't know how some of you guys call him a camper, I didn't see anything that would warrant him as one.  I've played with and against him many times (mostly TDM) and I've never had a problem with how he plays.
Their WHOLE team had Ghost (Pro). I can see if it's 1 or 2, but the whole Team?
This dude Vintage was hiding/ creeping everywhere with his Ghost Pro.  You're a !@+%%%! shadow with Ghost Pro. 

That Dom game on Radiation was just stupid. Out the gates we get A + B. We good right? WRONG!! All we had to do was watch A from underground. 4/5 on B 1/2 watching A. You dont even have to leave underground to kill somebody at A. 

Im surprised they picked CTF though. I know somebody on Team 3 had to hear me say " Y'all better not pick CTF " then Just picked it "It's a wrap". That game shouldn't have went to OT though. I think Poot got bored and said +@$* it Im going to get some kills 
laugh.gif
. As soon as we stopped defending our flag they came back and sent it to OT. That's when I got the flag, knew I was going to be killed though, so I got it to the doorway at the main villa. December did the rest. 
pimp.gif

Poot

Anything

Henz

Hyper

BayArea (Forgot about him { )

Illo/Keef/Burrack  Depending on game mode

laugh.gif
@ just: " i dont care what u like or dont like "

This championship has the * next to it for sure chris
laugh.gif

Lets do it on a Sat night... We'd have to pick up another player tho trublu retired

I wish i was there to witness that last match just for the commentary.. This dude vintage dont even b turnin on his mic & last night he had to vent
eek.gif
laugh.gif

" this kid is a moron "
roll.gif

nerd.gif

Mine:
1) Pootaing
2) Anything
3) Burrack
4) Supreme
5) Cuzzo
6) Clearview
o how times have changed ... judging by that list, this game is either garbage or the best of NT werent in the tourney ...
Who are you? What's your psn name? 
nerd.gif

JCurro is a really good player.  He could adjust to all gamemodes.

I never played with Poot before the first round.. always thought he was just hype.
but Im a believer after he owned team 6 with just a pistol. litteraly the whole game wit a pistol.

Bayarea has to be hands down the best S&D player on NT. He so clutch.
Also, soulflob, tig, fresh, june, barrak, and jmd are really good at S&D too.

aye henzo... you see my clan tag.  you know where i am, so come down here.  i'll knock you out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i have NEVER laughed that hard at call of duty in my life.  i was dying over here.

nerd.gif

Mine:
1) Pootaing
2) Anything
3) Burrack
4) Supreme
5) Cuzzo
6) Clearview
Who are you? What's your psn name? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

nerd.gif

HQ - spec on team 8
CTF - spec on team 3

On HQ, the time RAN OUT
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Team 8 - "GG yall." 

laugh.gif
Their WHOLE team had Ghost (Pro). I can see if it's 1 or 2, but the whole Team?
This dude Vintage was hiding/ creeping everywhere with his Ghost Pro.  You're a %#%!$@$ shadow with Ghost Pro. 

That Dom game on Radiation was just stupid. Out the gates we get A + B. We good right? WRONG!! All we had to do was watch A from underground. 4/5 on B 1/2 watching A. You dont even have to leave underground to kill somebody at A.                                                                       
F that Cuzzo. On the Domination map I could have sworn I wasn't using Ghost Pro. I was running around with a Kiparis Rapid Fire and a Strella taking down y'alls counter spy planes. I have a Ghost Pro class that I use to play TDM with y'all NT'ers. (When I first started the season that what everyone was running regardless). But I didn't use it for the Domination match. After a while in the first TDM, I started to use it because I was getting destroyed with the submachine gun. But we wasn't all running ghost. I kept opening and closing those doors so we could take B.

And December, don't even front. I saw you a few times in the shadows underground by Flag A in that Dom game. Just camping away, sitting in the shadows.

The lobby after that game was comedy though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

First of I'll like to say I never once used ghost pro, I was always running with hardline....anyways. Good games team 8, congrats. Team 3, sorry for having to cut early.
30t6p3b.gif
I think we played fairly well after we recovered from the first 2 quick losses. I didn't even get to hear all the +**# talking in the lobby since during those short breaks in between games I left real quick to get ready for work so that I could stay on as long as I could
laugh.gif
Once I got to work I texted my bro to check this thread and to update me on who won, he's all "which team are you? team 8 one"
tired.gif
 And the camping wasn't too bad at all I'd say, especially considering it was the final, both teams camped at times so just leave it at that.  

I never realized how terrible the hit detection was until I played MW2 last night.

sick.gif

Congrats to Team 8, hopefully I get a ring being as I drafted the team.

*, though.

can i get some cod peeps to subscribe on my yt account.

and can u thumbs this one up pls. help okay love you all.
I know yall cant help what i saying but I said this my first yt video as a test. ty all.

4) Supreme
Who's this?

EDIT: xSupreme87...I blanked out, sorry Supreme.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Team 8 - "GG yall." 
This %@#*% Burrack
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Did I have Ghost on in most (not all) of the Finals? Yeah...but you won't see a _ with Ghost moving as much as me tho'. When Cuzzo was talkin' bout $#+%#+ playing like *%%!*!# that's when I had to say my peace since I know there was no camping/sitting around on my part if it didn't involve me protecting an objective. That's why I think he later clarified he wasn't speakin' on me.

Where I +#$$!$ up was the many times I ran my %*% into a claymore or into their territory without being prepared. I played all those games like I would any regular BO match...it's hard for me to tone down my style of play in these tournaments.

I probably set 1-2 claymore down the entire Finals...and thinking back on our matches, I should have ran more with Hacker instead of Marathon all the time. I can't remember if it was the HQ or Dom matches but I purposely branched off from the rest of my team to act as a decoy since I know TM8 mostly ran together from objective to objective. I figured I might as well try and slow y'all down or take as much of you down with me...sometimes it worked, other times it was a fail.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Im surprised they picked CTF though. I know somebody on Team 3 had to hear me say " Y'all better not pick CTF " then Just picked it "It's a wrap". That game shouldn't have went to OT though. I think Poot got bored and said *@@* it Im going to get some kills 
laugh.gif
. As soon as we stopped defending our flag they came back and sent it to OT. That's when I got the flag, knew I was going to be killed though, so I got it to the doorway at the main villa. December did the rest. 
pimp.gif
I don't know what games modes were left (S&D wasn't getting picked) but CTF I knew I'd have to deal with you
laugh.gif
...I stayed back protecting our flag most of the time, w/ the tactical nearby.

I didn't have lightweight on CTF class
30t6p3b.gif
Realized after that was a mistake...Hardline was useless since I wasn't gunnin' for kills.
Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

(yeah December we heard you from our side #%@*+
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)...
1. What? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
...I could hear everything you said in Games 2 + 3. Vintage could hear you in Game 1 but he didn't tell us about it until I brought it up in Game 2.

It was mostly just you talking #%%+ about Vintage
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tho' so we didn't really get anything out of it...couple times you said something about throwing grenades and I told them to watch for 'nades from y'all. I was waiting on you to say something about me so I'd bring it up in the lobby but I didn't hear anything...or maybe I missed it.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just reason

Luke I picked it because for some reason I kept thinking ctf or sabotage.. Right when the first game started I mumbled to myself and said "mf S&D".. but those were some intense games.. That domination match would have made me break the black ops disc had we lost..
I was gonna suggest Sabotage but then I remembered that crazy %*% game in the previous playoffs on MW2 that went almost 30 minutes and how exhausting it was.
laugh.gif
It was already late and we were all trying to get the #%%+ over with so I was rolling with w/e at that point. You would have heard me yap if you picked Crisis as a map though.

My Top 13 NT'ers list in BO of people I've played with/against...as far an order, that's tough since all are good and it varies on day-to-day basis or what type of match it is. So no order except for #1.

Cuzzo (#1 IMO...slight bias since I run with him a lot but I'd start off a draft picking Cuzzo)
Hyper
Poo
Bay (why hasn't he been mentioned?)
Anything
Burrack (most versatile IMO)
Vintage
December
Keith
Henz (first you snub me on the maps then my name ain't on your list...this _ done gone Hollywood after that sneakers vid
30t6p3b.gif
I see you Henry)
June
Supreme
Clear

laugh.gif
 @ some of these claims that i camped. You know what. ill post EVERY game that we played last night from my perspective. Itll be up soon. All 5 games.. Plus. if ur curious ull see the perks i used.
laugh.gif
@ dudes gving us a * acting like yall some CoD fathers and yall wouldve ran the table. We played a good team. Damn. Plus we played 2 games. Not one.

I see all the people who wanted my team to fail. I peep game. Its all good though. Just makes it that much 
pimp.gif
. undefeated 
pimp.gif

Its all good though, really. Idc. 

And about me "running the show" for the last couple of weeks. Yes i wanted to be fair to MY team. But i told Team 3 about my thoughts and decisions on the season and postseason chaos. And NO1 said "Ah youre a snake/cheater/trying to make everything go your way" ... Instead people understood my train of thought. Ask them if you care to know what i said

Hyper - Yes you do get a ring. But u were almost borderline traitor 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
 jus playing 
laugh.gif

also, who gives a @!*% is someone is using ghost though. Use whatever the hell you want. Like tactical insertions aren't cheap as well, respawning right next to the objective isn't cheap? Most of your team was running with it but who really cares, no one on our side complained about that. Just play the damn game.
edit: Damn man, I didn't even read the part where the domination match got so damn close. 
laugh.gif
 I left when we were up quite a bit, like 145-70 or somewhere like that so I didnt have a doubt yall would have secured that second win.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

also, who gives a @!*% is someone is using ghost though. Use whatever the hell you want. Like tactical insertions aren't cheap as well, respawning right next to the objective isn't cheap? Most of your team was running with it but who really cares, no one on our side complained about that. Just play the damn game
QFT. I didn't realize how powerful those damn Tac Insertions really are until we played HQ. All in all, good game team 8. Y'all won the chip.

Back
Top Bottom