PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

PSP Slim hands-on Review
DSC00990-thumb.JPG
medium_1268429740_318f007eef_o.jpg
Here
Quote:
This video is a quick walkthrough of the new PSP, showing off some of the external key differences like the new UMD loading tray, the new Memory Stick cover, the battery and such. I've also shot a bunch of comparison shots, including some showing the PSP versus PSP2K versus DS Lite screens' brightness. It's hard to tell, but the PSP 2K's screen looks a touch brighter than the PSP's.

A couple of things from the press release:

Video-out Port: Play and watch your library of PSP games, movies, videos and photos on the big screen. The new video out feature displays games on progressive scan TVs at 480 x 272 resolution, while movies, videos and photos can be shown at full standard definition (up to 720 x 480 resolution.) Component or composite cables required and available separately.

The Daxter PSP Pack comes with a silver PSP2K, a copy of Daxter, the Family Guy: The Freakin' Sweet Collection on UMD and a 1GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for $200. Available in early September.

The Star Wars Battlefront PSP Pack comes with a limited edition white PSP with Darth Vader silk-screened on the back and a copy of Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron for $200. Available on Oct. 9.

The PSP Core pack comes with a black PSP 2K, the AC adapter and battery pack for $170. Available in early September.

Hopefully that answers most of your questions.
Here
teamautobot​

TEAMlateNIGHT

@#%$ this new PSP is @#%$ up my vibe...im tryin to move mine and a few games for 100
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Wow that's really weak that the post got deleted...

but IHeartBoost :pimp:
pimp.gif

Vikings | Sabres | Timberwolves | Bills​
Taylor-Jackson-Peterson-Williams-Hutchinson | Miller-Vanek-Campbell-Connolly-Roy | Jefferson-Foye-McCants-Brewer-Smith | Evans-Losman-Lynch-Moorman-Whitner​

Aside from warhawk(doesnt interest me), Heavenly sword(too short) and Lair(gameplay seems corny to me) What are the exclusives dropping for the PS3 from now to christmas?

When does the uncharted game drop?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
5 IS NOT ENOUGH​

^sometime in the fall October maybe...there's also Haze :pimp:
pimp.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

yeah i need some games for my ps3............whats good?
FOR SALE: Silver HUF 3M Fitted size 7 5/8

5986620070828_104938_1_big.jpg
4L8O15S16T23!42
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Quote:
SOCOM Confrontation aka Socom 4

wrong

Socom:C is all mulitplayer. it will probably be like warhawk and GT5:tongue: where you can download or buy. Socom:C is not being developed by Zipper. Socom 4 is being worked on by zipper.

All i got is madden right now but I see Endwar comming out real soon nx yr. I don`t usually play those type of games but I will give it a try.
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN TO THE BONE​

Quote:
Same @#%$ . It's the FOURTH installment of the game. Combined Assault is just an "expansion pack".

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
for saying I was "wrong".

:lol:
laugh.gif
somebody's mad. confrontation is not going to be a full-fledged sequel to socom 3. it's going to be multiplayer only. it's being developed by slant six. it will be out this year. socom 4 IS the full-fledged sequel to socom 3. it will be developed by zipper. it will probably be out next year. therefore, you are wrong.

glad i got the 60gb ps3, that sucks for future ps3 buyers. silent hill looks friggin creepy

that avy is hypnotizing, 'kenny'

Hopefully the service on Confrontation is good because the service on 3/CA was @#%$.

Quote:
we gunna have to get a socom team started after it drops!
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Warhawk is HELLA sick!!!!
SCEA actually put 2 Bluetooth (sp?) headsets in my box! Thanks for the screw-up Sony. Especially after I paid $500 cold for the 20 gig, and now the 60 is $500 and comes with 5 free Blu-rays. I'll take what I can get at this point. But, Warhawk is really fun!!!

That new psp looks serious. And thanks for clearing that backwards thing up
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Quote:
did anyone copp warhawk? if so, how do you like it?

Haven't played it but i will probably pick it up tomorrow. From other game message boards i go to a lot of people are really happy with it. IGN has an HD video review on there website. Made me want it even more.

getting warhawk in the morning so i will be ready for the NT team
my id is cookielover49 so invite me
and i was wondering if anybody has played marvel vs capcom 2 on the ps3 and if it works. i mean i understand the backwards compatibility but the disc is that blueish color :\
ohwell.gif
TEAMMARVEL​

Quote:
the white ps2 is amazing! i remember the limited edition silver one sold out and it was on ebay for over retail
TEAM XBOX360
.::GAMERTAG:inmynikes::.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom