PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

I pray Jinpachi is not playable. Soon as I get home I'm going to download it.
Team Negrodamus​
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

Jinpachi was playable when Dark Resurrection was released a while back, so I don't doubt they would change that now.

I got DR from a friend and all I see in the store is the bundle. I guess I have to wait until he downloads the online pack so I can get it.

I've never played Puzzle Fighter, but maybe I'll download the demo and see what's up...
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

Courtesy of computerandvideogames.comKillzone 2 to have extensive multiplayer features
killzone-2-multiplayer-confirmed_qjpreviewth.jpeg
Quote:
Upcoming video game Killzone 2 has been under development for almost three years now and we've all seen its progress through the years. Considering the success of the PS2 iteration as well as the one on the PlayStation Portable, it is needless to say that it has a lot of expectations to meet.

One of those is its multiplayer features. Sony Computer Entertainment and developer Guerrilla Games have been very secretive on this one but the first confirmation came from the game's very own director Mathijs De Jonge.

He explained, "Co-op we're not talking about at the moment. We will have extensive multiplayer features. We're saving that for later". The confirmation is indeed very welcome but we have to say that it was rather expected.

When you really think about it, FPS games of today are not going to survive without that exciting multiplayer component. There's still no definite release date as of now but Sony mentioned before that it should come out during the first half of 2008.

We just hope Killzone 2 doesn't get delayed because of on-going debates concerning violence and "irresponsible video games". It should be remembered that BBC reviewed the game earlier this month and commented that it might be the next target because of its high level of realism.

-------------------

Courtesy of 1up.comSega AM2: Virtua Fighter 5 online play possible on PS3
Virtua_Fighter_5_for_the_PS3_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
PlayStation 3 owners who picked up a copy of Sega AM2's Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox360, Arcade) may have noticed a lack of online multiplayer features for the game. This is unfortunate, considering those who want to test their fighting skills against other players.

AM2's Assistant Manager Tohru Murayama was interviewed by 1UP at the last GC, where he let slip that online play play may be possible through a patch. He also explained why online play wasn't implemented in the game at its release:

In the case of PlayStation 3, our first priority was to convert Virtua Fighter 5 from the arcade onto [the PS3] as soon as possible. To achieve that purpose we had to give up the development of the online mode - we'd love to try if there was time and the budget but unfortunately, we had to give up on that idea.AM2 are sorry to PS3 users - a lot of people say that it is one of the missing things from the version.

Remember that it wasn't announced that a patch is forthcoming. It was only confirmed that it is possible to do so. Hopefully, Sega AM2 is a research and development team for the video game company Sega">Sega AM2 will decide to release a patch if the community shows enough interest in this.

My Take: :lol:
laugh.gif
... although I would like to see an online patch for Virtua Fighter 5, Tekken is all the mixed martial arts fighter I need as of now. Brian Fury > All!

-----------------

Courtesy of Gamerscreed.comRumor: PS3 getting exclusive Dragon Ball Z series
dragon_ball_z_qjpreviewth.jpg
Quote:
It has been more than two decades, yet Dragon Ball is still kicking some serious balls (no pun intended). Just now, word is going around about a certain "Jipang" from the Atari forums who claims to be an insider. According to the poster, a new Dragon Ball Z series could be coming exclusively to the Sony PlayStation 3.

Some speculations support the rumor, like nitpickers pointing at Donny Clay from Atari North America who mentioned a Dragon Ball game for the Sony PS3 being in the works last year. Others trust the source, who supposedly made rumors before that turned out to be true.

Jipang went as far as saying new Naruto and Gundam series may make an appearance at Tokyo Game Show 2007 this September. While many would love to believe that such big franchises will be committing to next-gen, this will have to go down the rumor mill. We'll make sure to keep you posted on any official updates, so watch this space.

My Take:
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

woot my ps3 arrived today

downloading the updates now
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^ Ive been duped! I thought the pic look kutabare! Baldheaded dudes with orange eyes, :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

what the hell

im having a horrible experience right now

my brand new ps3 is not playing any of my blu ray movies. the screen just goes black.......and then it goes back to the purple ps3 screen where u get to choose options.

is this a common problem? or did i just get a bad ps3?

i did update my firmware.......what should i do?
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

WOW it only took amazon 1 day to ship my package. Did they make a mistake and ship it overnight by accident? And what's that cable that need to hook my PS3 to my plasma to make the quality better?

TeamZEnthusiasts
Team Bay Area
TEAMlateNIGHTMyspace

Wow so they did change it...I stand corrected. No biggie. I'm a Jin fan anyway...hehe
-|Sophistifunk at work...|-
Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

i had to mess with my video settings on the ps3 to play blu ray correctly......something about the 24hz being on
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i did not know the had puzzle fighter one of my fav games just bought it for 9.99 hope it's still as fun as before :pimp:
pimp.gif

Mother of god, OUCH! Good thing I wasn't checking for this game, I mean, it doesnt look bad, but 4.9... :wow:
eek.gif
Van_explode.gif

What's up with IGN lately, they on a witch hunt against PS3, :rofl:
roll.gif
30dkkg1.gif

Factor 5 didn't even live up to it's name, :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM
Google
We're Feeling Lucky.​

Quote:
WOW it only took amazon 1 day to ship my package. Did they make a mistake and ship it overnight by accident?
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

puzzle fighter is crack beat a couple people already on online play does anyone else have the game.?

Quote:
Mother of god, OUCH! Good thing I wasn't checking for this game, I mean, it doesnt look bad, but 4.9... :wow:
eek.gif
game staright bomb...

Too many people were looking at how the graphics looked instead of looking at how corny the gameplay looked... :\
ohwell.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
5 IS NOT ENOUGH​

Back
Top Bottom