PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

is the regular assassin's creed really going to be 98.00 us $ or 60.00 i sure hope it's not that much

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

The regular is 60 and the limited edition is 70. That 98 is the currency conversion.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

Just saw the trailer from 9/22/07 of DMC4 and WHOA :wow:
eek.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
TEAMMARVEL​

how great would it be if CAPCOM made a PSN download of Rival Schools/Project Justice with amp'ed graphics?....those were two of my fav games!
"It is better to be defeated with integrity, than to win without it."
Email:Altron82@aol.com AIM:Altron82

I can't wait for Socom, I'm playin CA right now.
TEAM WOLVERINE
Those Who Stay Will Be Champions
GO BLUE​
Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: Michigan Jewel AF1 Mid

Sup guys, I now can get a ps3 60 gig regular price, but i know a friend who is selling a couple of 80 gig for $400..but every electronic thing i get i ALWAYS get warranty..so i dunno what to do? get 60 gig with warranty or 80 gig with a cheaper price but without warranty? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Niketalking since FEB 05
Why r You looking at my post counts??
WTB: Hawaii sb sz.6(for my gurl)

PS3 is heating up...Since Halo has released, there's nothing Xbox has to match Sony's upcoming lineup in the upcoming year.

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Sup, IGN's blog for Haze updated today w/a look at the weaponry:

MANTEL:
haze-20071010034439948.jpg
haze-20071010034445635.jpg
haze-20071010034450401.jpg
haze-20071010034445120.jpg
haze-20071010034452245.jpg
haze-20071010034448385.jpg

Spring Cleaner SK3 Fragmentation Grenades
Despite their sweety-pie nickname, these grenades are as tough as they come. Based on the classic dead mans switch design, these time-operated babies are perfect for crowd clearance.

NOT PICTURED
The JM90 Heavy Gun
Weighing in at 180lbs, the JM90 is only practical as a fixed gun in a defensive position. But, once in place, its firepower is enough to send any sane rebel running for the hills.
-----------------------------------------------
THE PROMISE HAND WEAPONRY:
haze-20071010034451682.jpg
haze-20071010034432479.jpg
haze-20071010034448838.jpg
haze-20071010034435276.jpg
haze-20071010034439417.jpg
haze-20071010034429839.jpg
haze-20071010034429323.jpg
haze-20071010034450963.jpg
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Saving the world One cheerleader at a time..

Nice post^ quite pumped for Haze!!!

Quote:
This baby fires rounds made from depleted uranium, meaning that not only do you kill your opponent, you give them radiation poisoning too. Yee-ha!
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ElNino it feels good I keep stacking these W's on you with my knicks lol. fouling me wont work as you can see my free throws is clutch no matter what :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Haze and the rest of the games that come out this winter are going to leave me broke come 2nd semester. I definitely gotta get a job during winter break.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Quote:
ElNino it feels good I keep stacking these W's on you with my knicks lol. fouling me wont work as you can see my free throws is clutch no matter what . my record right now is 21-12 all that mostly with the knicks. I just can't believe they got a 62 rating but with curry and randolph down low you got a problemmm. you had those little spurts but i kept a big lead so UALRDYKNOW. whats your record by the way?
ing to know not to call me when I'm playing now. I really don't know what my record online is but I do know that no one on my team can make a layup except for Tay and that's only SOMETIMES. And please explain to me how Rasheed can't block Nate Robinson. I just don't get it. I don't think the blocks this year are as good as last year. I will live to fight another day. I'm gonna find a cheat code to injure people and Zach Randolph is at the top of my list... Good games.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: MoMoney848

Yo NC Twin you lookign for any games in particular??
i know they had a few ps3 gams too i will try to form some kinda of a list on sat
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

Courtesy of bethblog.comShivering Isles Coming to PS3
132287949046865ec98e109.jpg
Quote:
Good news for PS3 owners: you might not have to be in the cold for much longer when it comes to Oblivion DLC.

When Bethesda announced Oblivion for PS3, there were cheers abound, especially given the Knights Of The Nine content. However, those cheers quieted a bit when there were no known methods to give PS3 owners the same DLC content enjoyed by Xbox 360 owners. This especially has grown painful with the release of the critically acclaimed Shivering Isles expansion pack.

That might be about to change, as Bethesda announced on their blog that they are on the brink of having a solution for getting Shivering Isles on PS3. Bethesda was careful to emphasize that they have no announcements on any other DLC for PS3, but it's exciting enough that Shivering Isles could be headed PS3's way.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of Kotaku.comRegion Free DualShock 3 Supports Ratchet & Clank Future Day One
dual_shock_3_463.jpg
Quote:
This afternoon, I cruised on up to the Insomniac Games office for a last minute look at Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction for the PLAYSTATION 3. Having missed out on the game's DualShock 3 support in the Tokyo Game Show demo and well aware (read: right pissed) at the release "lag" that meant most North Americans won't have access to the PS3's rumbling afterthought, I was curious about support for the "ShockAxis" for the domestic release. Short answer? It's looking good.

Here's the deal: while Sony won't officially support an imported Japanese DualShock 3, games like Ratchet & Clank Future will. The game was listed as DualShock 3 ready in the official "List Of PS3 Games That Support The DualShock 3" without requiring a software update, but I wanted to be sure.

The gamethe first to support the new controller sans software updateships on October 30, with the DualShock 3 hitting Japanese retailers on November 11, so there's still a potential delay in getting to enjoy Ratchet & Clank Future as it was intended. The worse news is that actually finding an importer with one in stock is going to prove more difficult.

We're going to be in touch with everyone who has a game shipping before the American and European release dates of the DS3, just to satisfy our curiosity.

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom