PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

^DonnieDarko67...
thanks man, I really appreciate it.
I got worried for a second lol

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

teamSTUY
n1ke drawer x proFRESH x quWESTlove x widmarklesNYC​

GC (Leipzig) 2007 GT5: Prologue Build (August)

gt5_zomg.jpg

Tokyo Game Show 2007 GT5: Prologue Build (September)

gt12.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
The rear and side mirrors, which were looking pretty rough back in Leipzig, are much better looking this time around--you could actually make out individual cars in the reflection, which is progress. Animation-wise, there's still work to be done,, however, as the driver's hands when using the in-car view still don't move to the gear shift when changing gears.
Quote:
That said, the physics of the track seem to be dead on--unlike other versions of Daytona you might have played in the past, it seemed like every bump and indentation on the road was conveyed through the suspension of the car we drove. Interestingly, for our handful of laps at Daytona, the in-car view was not available in the car we selected.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

That black Subaru above looks like a photograph of the real automobile. Are you sure?
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

skate is a definite buy for me... the demo alone has kept me busy, when i'm not on warhawk abusing cats that is.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

Quote:
quick question for those that play WARHAWK...
I just got it the other night and I've been playing a few hours here and there...
but my stats haven't been recorded for the games I've played.
Anyone else having this problem? Can someone help me out?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

ya'll know you only got 30 minutes til the Skate demo runs out right?
pause

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN: imTHATnicca

Correct me but, Skate comes out in tomorrow in stores such as Best Buy, Gamestop, and Circuit City, right?
<<<< Panda switch ollies the Warren Four.
jayy's karmaloop 20% off: CO15962

^ Yes, it will be on sale in store tomorrow the 24th. I got DIRT (thanks Boost), but think I may exchange it for Skate since I started playing the demo. Has anyone played or does anyone own DIRT? I'd like to get some feedback/perspective.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

I know it's been out for the 360.
but if you are referring to the ps3, how did gamefly do that?
<<<< Panda switch ollies the Warren Four.
jayy's karmaloop 20% off: CO15962

just picked this up today and i must say....WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

i swear it was a pixar movie. the game looks great and the gamplay is awesome, will def pick this up when it drops. looks to be a good time this winter w/ ratchet and clank, ut3, and haze

blah!

Man last racing game i played was gt2 those pics look good tho
THE ARAWAKS WAS HERE FIRST​
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
BAJAN 2 D BONE!! PSN: STEVENBAJAN​

i swear to God that black subaru is an actual picture :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Picked up Heavenly Sword, and so far I'm loving it. The graphics are amazing and the storyline is just as good. I have to get used to using the Sixaxis for aftertouch on Kai's missions. Great game so far.
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Back
Top Bottom