[PS3] The Official Street Fighter IV Tournament Thread - FYI: Brackets Updated|New Info PG12

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

disgaea_7656- DS3

Can we use turbo controllers
I heard Ning got in your $@! 13+ times with E. Honda
roll.gif

Yeah Ning is good but I dont like his style..
He grabs me and throws me then wait for me to get up and throws me again..but he still good though ..

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Battousai701

DS3

and if u lames try to cheese me... im turning on my gamegenie

laugh.gif
So yesterday you let me Win?
well actually i wasnt talking about you specifically...

overall ur pretty good. one match i did. the rest... u do remember i picked dan right
laugh.gif

im still waiting for the SC4 tourney boost what gives?!

j/k boost im #@#+@+ with you
laugh.gif

best of luck on the tourney

He grabs me and throws me then wait for me to get up and throws me again..but he still good though ..

lol.. nt heads thinkin im just gonna roll over n die with honda... not a chance. his command throw is godly.. yall know u can counter throw right??? justpress jab n light kick when someones tryna throw u, u'll tech it. its not hard.

People, I need PSN ID's, can't sign yall up without them.
Originally Posted by aubstuh86

lol.. nt heads thinkin im just gonna roll over n die with honda... not a chance. his command throw is godly.. yall know u can counter throw right??? just press jab n light kick when someones tryna throw u, u'll tech it. its not hard.
There will be no cheesing in this tournament
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

lol.. nt heads thinkin im just gonna roll over n die with honda... not a chance. his command throw is godly.. yall know u can counter throw right??? just press jab n light kick when someones tryna throw u, u'll tech it. its not hard.
smh.gif
throwing isnt cheesing. ask any hardcore SF gamer. throwing is put in the game for that reason, to throw.

smh.gif
throwing isnt cheesing. ask any hardcore SF gamer. throwing is put in the game for that reason, to throw.

throwing isnt cheezing! if someone can throw you a million times that means you just SUCK.. suck it up and learn from your mistakes and get better stopwhining!!!

smh.gif
Who said anything about throwing? Rumor has it you pulling off E. Honda sumo splash 10x in a row
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
Who said anything about throwing? Rumor has it you pulling off E. Honda sumo splash 10x in a row
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the idiot who i played couldnt stop it, not my fault. and u were the one who threw a fit and quit after 1 match "U THROW TOO MUCH WAHHHHHHHHHHH
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
" LOL. u called it noob tactics too. when u were the onewho did a special into a cancel from full screen away with sagat.. who does that?? real talk, if u cant handle losing to some spamming BS by ehonda, returnthe game, cuz u shouldn't be playing in the first place if ure losing to that sumo splash $%%+.

Back
Top Bottom