PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Via terminalgamer.com

Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) Announces Their 'Make Good' Plan
soe.gif

We thank you for your patience as we continue to work around the clock to restore our game services. We know this has been a frustrating time for you and appreciate your understanding as we work to confirm the security of our network.

In light of the recent outage of Sony Online Entertainment’s game services due to April’s cyber-attack, we are committed to compensating our loyal player base for the inconvenience caused by the data breach and lost game time while we improve our security measures.

We are currently in the process of an extensive upgrade to our network to further protect your information from future attacks. It will likely be at least a few more days before we restore our services, and when we come back online, here is what you can expect for each of our game services.

First and foremost, all impacted players will receive 30 days of game time added to the end of the current billing cycle in addition to one day for each day the system is down. Additionally, many games are offering a variety of in-game items and special events to welcome players back once our services resume (per the outline below). This is true for both PC and PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]3 computer entertainment system based products.

DC Universe[emoji]8482[/emoji] Online: Batman[emoji]8482[/emoji] and Two-Face[emoji]8482[/emoji] Inspired Masks and 30 Marks of Distinction
Free Realms[emoji]174[/emoji]: Free daily items (7 to collect)
Clone Wars Adventures[emoji]8482[/emoji]: Count Dooku v2 Outfit
EverQuest[emoji]174[/emoji]: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Rare Mob Spawns and Double Faction Gains
EverQuest II and EverQuest II Extended: A series of events, including Double XP, Double Guild XP, Loot Bonanza, and City Festivals
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes[emoji]174[/emoji]: A series of Double XP events
Star Wars Galaxies[emoji]8482[/emoji]: Bounty Hunter Statue, a miniature model of Boba Fett’s ship, the Slave I[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Magic: The Gathering – Tactics[emoji]8482[/emoji]: Four of each of these spells: “Ivory Mask

PSN is just days away from being back up, what's the first online game people are gonna play? For me, Modern Warfare 2... all day.

Are the ps3 graphics better than 360? Not trying to start a huge debate or something just wondering if there was a general consensus?

^ All depends on what game. The PS3 is a more powerful system and is capable of better graphics simply on that fact, but it is up to developers to push it to it's fullest capabilities. 
As soon as PSN is up, I am syncing trophies. That is all I care about at this point. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

PSN is just days away from being back up, what's the first online game people are gonna play? For me, Modern Warfare 2... all day.

Mortal Kombat and then Uncharted 2
laugh.gif

LA Noire comes out in a few days.

As far as I'm concerned PSN can stay down for the next 2-3 weeks.

lol didn't know COD franchise was that serious for people to sell their PS3s to play it on 360. Anyway, I've got a terrible internet connection, so probably just sync trophies. Then probably one match of MVC3 before my internet drops on PS3 lol

Originally Posted by Hyper

LA Noire comes out in a few days.

As far as I'm concerned PSN can stay down for the next 2-3 weeks.
I only agree with that halfway. I hope the PSN & PS Store are back up because I want to be able download the pre order DLC cases, weapons, and suits that come with the game.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Ignore feature FTW.
17000 posts and he still feels the need to troll.

and until this day, not a single *%+* was given
Still can't think for yourself? Keep spewing "clever" memes and internet phrases. Everyone finds them hilarious. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

preorder la noire from bb and get 15 gc + 500 bonus points (10$ gc)

Also this. If you are going to a midnight release at Best Buy:
The first 16 customers to buy L.A. Noire on X360 or PS3 at our MIDNIGHT OPENINGS will get a code to unlock the First DLC Pack, “Nicholson Electroplating

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Ignore feature FTW.
17000 posts and he still feels the need to troll.

and until this day, not a single *%+* was given
Still can't think for yourself? Keep spewing "clever" memes and internet phrases. Everyone finds them hilarious. 
eyes.gif

Ignore feature FTW.
problem?

Via krebsonsecurity.com/2011/05/anonymous-splinter-group-implicated-in-game-company-hack

Eidos hacked by rogue Anonymous
deusex.jpg

For several hours early Thursday morning, the Deus Ex Web site, user forum, and Eidos.com were unreachable. For a brief period late Wednesday evening, the sites displayed a defacement banner that read “Owned by Chippy1337″ (click screen shot at right for a larger version), along with several names and hacker handles of those supposedly responsible for the break-in.

KrebsOnSecurity.com obtained an archived copy of the attackers’ online chatter as they were covering their tracks from compromising the sites. A hacker using the alias “ev0″ discusses having defaced the sites and downloading some 9,000 resumes from Eidos. ev0 and other hackers discuss leaking “src,

If it weren't for Anon, Crank would be the lamest thing on the internet.

These dudes need lives.

Back
Top Bottom