PSA Check your sperm count soy boys

NT i know we joke a lot on here and that’s what I’m here for. Taking a left turn and throwing a public service announcement out here since we’re all getting old. And something to keep aware of for the youngins too.

Get a sperm analysis done if you are thinking about having kids anytime. It’s crazy how this isn’t a normal thing a doctor brings up at any point. My wife and I had been trying for about a year and she’s all good from her side. So i finally got a sperm analysis test done and found out my counts were super super low. I’m late 30s and she’s early 30s so while we’re not super old time isn’t on our side biologically.

I love to research so took it as a personal quest to come up with an action plan. And down the rabbit hole I went. The world is falling apart when it comes to sperm lol. Counts dropping worldwide. Didn’t realize how big of an issue this was. The soy boy lifestyle decimating us. For me personally, I think a lot of it has to do with me eating crazy amounts of soy the past 3-5 years from asian foods and asian sauces and broths (ironically helping me lose a decent amount of weight and get “healthy”).

Here’s my anecdote. Not medical advice…just what seems to be working for me. We’re still going to meet with a fertility clinic but sharing in case this helps anyone else.

2D107733-913A-49A6-B27B-B4979D13A104.jpeg

An almost unbelievable turnaround. Normally had read in the research it takes 3 months for changes to really be seen. But the data doesn’t lie. Outlining the exact changes I made for the past 30 days. Put this action plan together based on how I interpreted the data and studies out on the interwebz.

My hypothesis is that all the soy based products were really throwing my systems out of whack. That said, i don’t know which one of these actually made the difference and what impact each of these had.

Ice: Took a bag of frozen vegetables and placed them in the groin area about 15-20 mins a day. Usually, after my evening shower and did it while watching hoops. Important to note for anyone replicating - not direct contact I had thin cotton shorts on as a barrier. Goal was to cool down the area but not overdo it.

Exercise: 1 day of evening hoops. Kept it short. 1 day of full body gym. Body weight squats, light jog. Based on my research I realized I got to take it a bit easy on exercise. Long bouts of exercise aren’t helpful and can be harmful to this process. Again, just my takeaway after research.

Powders Daily:
1 teaspoon of Anthony’s Black Maca Root Powder
1 teaspoon of Armra Colostrum

Vitamins: Daily I just took whatever 1 dose is on back of the bottle. For some that is 1 pill some that is 2 or 3 pills for it to hit the 1 dose. I take half with lunch and half with dinner.

Ashwagandha 1,200 mg
MotilityBoost Sperm Motility Supplement CountBoost Sperm Count Supplement
FertilAid for Men
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
Zinc 50 mg
Megaabsorb CoQ-10 600 mg

Meals:
Salmon with rice and tzatziki
Cava bowl harissa chicken with rice
Chipotle garlic steak with rice guac salsa
Pizza (cheat meal)
Indian food naan and tikka masala (cheat meal)
Eggs and butter toast (cheat meal)

Snacks:
Blueberries
Blackberries
Tomatoes
Banana
Hu brand chocolate

Lower cortisol raise testosterone. Main things to keep in mind are:
Cut out 100%:
Any sort of seed oil (vegetable, canola, etc).
Flax seeds bad. Stop brazil nuts also due to lignans
Fat free flavored yogurts Trans fats, hydrogenated oils, partially hydrogenated
Try to reduce plastics. I used glass tupperware as much as I could.

lThe new results give me/us hope and hopefully it allows us to either get pregnant naturally or improves the IUI IVF route chances.

Good luck NT.

Last edited:
Shilajit is great too, but I love that you did it with affordable otc supplements/herbs and didnt pay 10s of 1000s of dollars for modern medicine butchery on you and your partner's body. Also on that ashwaganda, the ksm66 version in particular is best. I don't want no more kids though, I just take a few things for general health, vitality, and I like to shoot big voluminous loads.

right now i take cistanche, and a beets/reservatrol supplement for BP, ksm66 ashwaganda for cortisol levels/stress control, and I just ran out of yohimbe but that is great for fat loss/appetite suppression/energy/libido.

Last edited:
Seafood. Oysters and conch good for your soldiers. Down here in Florida, if a dude is a heavy conch consumer…. Chances are he got 3+ kids.

might be depleting your copper stores with 50 mg zinc

Zinc to Copper Ratio
The ideal ratio between zinc and copper is 8:1. The RDA for zinc is 11mg and about 1mg for copper.

Excess zinc intake can lead to a copper deficiency which can cause neurological problems, including numbness and weakness in the arms and legs. Zinc is a trace mineral, meaning that we only need small amounts of it to support our health.

Op, your post reads like those infomercials btw youtubes videos on how to get rich with bitcoin.

What you tryna sell us pleighboi? We don't need all them words.

NT i know we joke a lot on here and that’s what I’m here for. Taking a left turn and throwing a public service announcement out here since we’re all getting old. And something to keep aware of for the youngins too.

Get a sperm analysis done if you are thinking about having kids anytime. It’s crazy how this isn’t a normal thing a doctor brings up at any point. My wife and I had been trying for about a year and she’s all good from her side. So i finally got a sperm analysis test done and found out my counts were super super low. I’m late 30s and she’s early 30s so while we’re not super old time isn’t on our side biologically.

I love to research so took it as a personal quest to come up with an action plan. And down the rabbit hole I went. The world is falling apart when it comes to sperm lol. Counts dropping worldwide. Didn’t realize how big of an issue this was. The soy boy lifestyle decimating us. For me personally, I think a lot of it has to do with me eating crazy amounts of soy the past 3-5 years from asian foods and asian sauces and broths (ironically helping me lose a decent amount of weight and get “healthy”).

Here’s my anecdote. Not medical advice…just what seems to be working for me. We’re still going to meet with a fertility clinic but sharing in case this helps anyone else.

2D107733-913A-49A6-B27B-B4979D13A104.jpeg

An almost unbelievable turnaround. Normally had read in the research it takes 3 months for changes to really be seen. But the data doesn’t lie. Outlining the exact changes I made for the past 30 days. Put this action plan together based on how I interpreted the data and studies out on the interwebz.

My hypothesis is that all the soy based products were really throwing my systems out of whack. That said, i don’t know which one of these actually made the difference and what impact each of these had.

Ice: Took a bag of frozen vegetables and placed them in the groin area about 15-20 mins a day. Usually, after my evening shower and did it while watching hoops. Important to note for anyone replicating - not direct contact I had thin cotton shorts on as a barrier. Goal was to cool down the area but not overdo it.

Exercise: 1 day of evening hoops. Kept it short. 1 day of full body gym. Body weight squats, light jog. Based on my research I realized I got to take it a bit easy on exercise. Long bouts of exercise aren’t helpful and can be harmful to this process. Again, just my takeaway after research.

Powders Daily:
1 teaspoon of Anthony’s Black Maca Root Powder
1 teaspoon of Armra Colostrum

Vitamins: Daily I just took whatever 1 dose is on back of the bottle. For some that is 1 pill some that is 2 or 3 pills for it to hit the 1 dose. I take half with lunch and half with dinner.

Ashwagandha 1,200 mg
MotilityBoost Sperm Motility Supplement CountBoost Sperm Count Supplement
FertilAid for Men
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
Zinc 50 mg
Megaabsorb CoQ-10 600 mg

Meals:
Salmon with rice and tzatziki
Cava bowl harissa chicken with rice
Chipotle garlic steak with rice guac salsa
Pizza (cheat meal)
Indian food naan and tikka masala (cheat meal)
Eggs and butter toast (cheat meal)

Snacks:
Blueberries
Blackberries
Tomatoes
Banana
Hu brand chocolate

Lower cortisol raise testosterone. Main things to keep in mind are:
Cut out 100%:
Any sort of seed oil (vegetable, canola, etc).
Flax seeds bad. Stop brazil nuts also due to lignans
Fat free flavored yogurts Trans fats, hydrogenated oils, partially hydrogenated
Try to reduce plastics. I used glass tupperware as much as I could.

lThe new results give me/us hope and hopefully it allows us to either get pregnant naturally or improves the IUI IVF route chances.

Good luck NT.
I get what you're saying but the people/company doing these analysis, it's in their best interest to exaggerate and paint this doom and gloom picture.

Back
Top Bottom