PS'D CG AIR JORDAN 3's (pix request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

okay folks i been seeing some pics of ppl wearin the new 'cool grey' Air Jordan 3 Life Styles. I love em and own em....however my ONE gripe about em is that the rubber beneath the toe portion of cement print is ALL dark grey. what id like to do is custom paint em so that the misole portion is WHITE to match the rest of misole. yet i would keep the outsole dark grey. Please sum1 photoshop em so i can see what theyd look like. if my description is bad then just try to picture it this way....

id like to see a photshop of the cool grey jordan 3's with a midsole just like the black/cement grey or white/cement grey 3's. where the back portion is colored yet the rest of midsole is all white including the front toe portion which consists of that harder rubber. in other words have a midsole exactly like white/black iii's yet instead of black paint just above the Visible Air it would be grey as Nike already painted em....thanks in advance . ONE

PS=what type of paint should i use to custom that harder (non-polyurethane) rubber used on the front of jordan iii's??? any tips/steps? thanks in advance again. ONE

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

Read your post 3 times before i understood hahaha PM me if i did wrong or if you need more PS'd kicks
84667337qv6.jpg
JSG
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

YO!!!!! exactly what i was lookin 4!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a mil.......last request. could u PS a couple other CG 3 pix? preferably one pair but showin both shoes and kind of lookin down on em at the angle u would be at if seein sum1 wear em? that way i can see the inside and outside sides of the shoes in a natural setting.

ps=which version do u like better the released version or what u did??? peace

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

those are 100% fake, they dont come with a jumpman chain
TEAM Black & Mild​
TeAm AiM cHaT
> MlLlTARYlV <

84667337qv6.jpg

a clean cut then the released versions
its a minute change but that would have made me buy.

Come on people he's not asking for a legit check, he's asking for a ps. IMO I like the released version better.

TEAMlateNIGHT
I Never Sleep​
Sleep is The Cousin of Death

Back
Top Bottom