PS'er i need your help please....my grandfather is weakening each day....

....and i dont think he is going to make it through this week
tired.gif

He has lived a long and noble life, devoting everything he had to his children and grandchildren. A man of high integrity and had gained immeasurable respect from his friends and loved ones.

I would like to think otherwise but i know he is not going to persevere this time, unfortunately.

So my grandmother's request is to find a picture of my grandfather and make it suitable for the upcoming funeral. He never liked taking pictures by himself, strangely
laugh.gif
 , so the best i could find of him in a suit is with my grandmother.

I am not at all an avid PS'er, and using Paint is just disrespectful to my grandfather. So I would like to ask 1 of you guys who can please help me out. I can compensate you through paypal for your trouble as well.

If you are willing to help me out, please PM me and i will send you the picture I have chosen and give you the details.

Thank you and please keep my family in your prayers NT.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Just post the pic and we'll help you.
Son.. this could be extremely brutal if he does. 

I dont think it will be at all brutal lol. I doubt anyone on NT has such bad taste to ridicule a situation like this one. But just out of respect i would like to keep it private between me and whoever is willing to help. Thats all.

making a "funny" PS of an NT'ers dying grandfather is what's good these days around here huh?
30t6p3b.gif

bunch of knuckleheads.....

-J-

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I dont think it will be at all brutal lol. I doubt anyone on NT has such bad taste to ridicule a situation like this one. But just out of respect i would like to keep it private between me and whoever is willing to help. Thats all.

Word i feel that. Pause.
JBug88 wrote:

making a "funny" PS of an NT'ers dying grandfather is what's good these days around here huh?
30t6p3b.gif

-J-

Im just saying. There are a bunch of characters on NT. Theyd get perm-insta-banned w/ the quickness though. 

Originally Posted by JBug88

30t6p3b.gif

-J-

I doubt WitnessMyCalm21 was instigating....he was rather looking out....I can understand what he meant tho, some ppl just dont know how to be appropriate at times.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

I doubt WitnessMyCalm21 was instigating....he was rather looking out....I can understand what he meant tho, some ppl just dont know how to be appropriate at times.

Word.
Anyways, hope someone here helps u out. My condolences to u & ur fam. 

Ok i'll do it then edit it, if you can please PM me the new image. Thank you in advance.

Here are the details: from his mid-torso up, everything else cut out (including my grandma) with a white background. Simple.

1ru7u1.jpg

Originally Posted by jmause3

sorry to hear about your grandfather man, wishing the best for fam.

Co-sign. Hopefully no one will ruin it by being that mess up in fulfilling your family's last wishes. Stay strong, OP.

p charm: appreciate the help bro yea i know its a little vague. But that looks good
pimp.gif
 Thanks alot man. And shout out to bionic90 for helping me out too! Ima save both versions and let my grandmother decides. Thank you so much NT i know you would never let me down
pimp.gif

Edit: WOW RealRubiosa another one to choose from! I appreciate it bro. Truly awesome work!

If you need it on a larger canvas (more white space) or more centered, just let me know. Just thought I'd toss it out there as an option real quick.

I think i have enough options to choose from. Thank you guys for your condolences and awesome PS skills! Much love to you all!
pimp.gif

it makes me happy to see the NT fam help out....glad nobody stooped to scum level in this thread

Back
Top Bottom