PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Buddy of mine has a connect that hooks him up every year around the holidays and said he can choose between the PSNY 12s and maroon 6s. Which should he go for? I told him 12s.

Buddy of mine has a connect that hooks him up every year around the holidays and said he can choose between the PSNY 12s and maroon 6s. Which should he go for? I told him 12s.
12s easily.

wow 1,500 for an all-grey shoes. too much business happening LOL
For every person that pays $1500, Nike increases the next shoe little by little.

Everyone complaining (shocker) can thank all the resellers of the world

Especially all those Frag buyers.

Nike is going to increase the price every year no matter what. As long as people buy sneakers Nike is in control.

But 1500 resale I'm good. You can keep them and I'll just buy 10 pairs of regular retro on ndc

What regular retro are you getting from NDC for $150 though? It's been years since retail prices were that low.

Will these be on NDC? I have 10% off bringing them to $270 which is a little more reasonable but I think that might be my only shot at these.

glad these are dropping online, will try if I don't get them I'm fine with it

Wow this releasing in the 12th as well??? So 12/5 $220 maroon 6 12/12 $220 72-10 11 12/12 $300 PSNY 12 damn JB wallets get no chill!! Except I know for sure mine I can't go.

Yep crazy,a lot ppl will be broke for the New Years

Back
Top Bottom