PT Lounge in SF

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Going there later. NT, please tell me more about this place. Dress code?
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

I have been there a few times. I felt like I was the only non-asian. Place is ok. They used to let in alot of people under 21 but I think recently someone underage got into a car accident and killed someone. They traced him back to PT so I think they are strict on that policy. I might be wrong though.

As for dress code, I am not certain that they inforce it because everytime I have gone in, I have been wearing t-shirts and kicks.

^That place was wack....I went there....chilled for a little bit, then went to some bar on 10th and irving...forgot how i got there.. :lol:
laugh.gif

- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

yea...its really not that great...everytime I have gone, it has been for a friends birthday. Straight up, I felt like we were the only ones on the dancefloor. Everyone else just chills on the couches surrounding the dancefloor watching us. How lame is that. At least we have a good time. I wouldnt ever go there unless it was for a friends party.

Kids in the U.S. ruin things for everyone, my goodness. You cant hook anyone up because someone will F it up or they will sue you, there is no in between anymore.
Life is hard, but so am I​

Yeah, there are a lot of asians at PT :rofl:
roll.gif
. I used to dj there on thursdays. It gets pretty packed on thursday nights now. My homie throws the thursday events, check out www.taxproductions.com and check out the galleries. Everybody is in t-shirts and kicks.

Back
Top Bottom