Pulp Fiction Appreciation vol. Bad Mother...

21,377
812
Joined Nov 20, 2003
Just watched this on netflix last night for the first time in years, such a great movie. So many great performances in this movie, the best being Harvey Keitel (The Wolf). 
I still
 at Ving getting reamed.
at what happened after
 
6,406
16
Joined May 1, 2006
Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds are his best movies but there will always be a special place for Pulp Fiction as my favorite. The breakfast scene
 
889
10
Joined Sep 30, 2010
Appreciated. It definitely has replay value to me as well. "Royale with cheese" and black dude from Mad TV getting popped... priceless.
 
8,123
358
Joined Nov 10, 2007
Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds are his best movies but there will always be a special place for Pulp Fiction as my favorite. The breakfast scene
neither of those movies are better than pulp fiction, ill probably even put resevoir dogs above those too
 
1,556
11
Joined May 19, 2008
I'm gonna need a EXTRA strength flame suit but I've only seen this once and I didn't like it that well. I like jackson and travolta in it though.
 
869
13
Joined Mar 21, 2006
Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds are his best movies but there will always be a special place for Pulp Fiction as my favorite. The breakfast scene
neither of those movies are better than pulp fiction, ill probably even put resevoir dogs above those too
Co-sign.
 
21,377
812
Joined Nov 20, 2003
Originally Posted by Mercutio

Appreciated. It definitely has replay value to me as well. "Royale with cheese" and black dude from Mad TV getting popped... priceless.
Oh man, when Marvin got popped "by accident" 
 
8,111
1,745
Joined Jul 26, 2008
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
 
109
10
Joined Jul 2, 2009
whos motorcycle is this?
its a chopper baby

who's chopper is this?
zed's

whos zed?
zed's dead baby


zed's dead
 
25,831
15,055
Joined Jul 30, 2011
I remember the first time I watched it, I didn't know if I liked it or not. I was in shock over seeing the rape scene. When I went back to see it the 2nd time I knew this was a classic. I loved Frank Whaley & the "Say What Again" scene. Has anyone ever thought about what's in the suit case that glows?
 
25,831
15,055
Joined Jul 30, 2011
Some people say it's Marsellus Wallace's soul... Some people point to the combination to the suit case being 666 & the band aid in the back of Marsellus' head. Others say it was gold because that's how he laundered his money...
 

D.Josey

formerly dzaster
6,214
2,386
Joined Mar 30, 2009
Supposedly the briefcase was supposed to hold Marsellus Wallace's soul but Quentin Tarantino denied those claims.
 
1,323
377
Joined Jul 7, 2011
"Do they speak english in What"
"What?"
"English #^&%!$%&*% do you speak it!?"
 
889
10
Joined Sep 30, 2010
That's the first time I've heard of the soul thing. I didn't quite take it so far when I was thinking about it. I just thought it was either gold or something else, that is highly coveted and "shines" to people, which is quite subjective.

Marvin, there we go, thanks finnns.
 

elpablo21

Supporter
61,619
34,492
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Two of my favorite quotes form Samuel L in this


"Hey, a sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy $$@%#+%#%%%*"

"You know touching his wife's feet and sticking your tongue in the holiest of holies ain't the same $%#$%+* ball park. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same $%#$%+* sport"
 
8,111
1,745
Joined Jul 26, 2008
I've heard some people say that it was actually the diamonds from Reservoir Dogs that Mr. Pink took in the end of the movie. 
 
8,066
118
Joined Apr 25, 2005
Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds are his best movies but there will always be a special place for Pulp Fiction as my favorite. The breakfast scene
neither of those movies are better than pulp fiction, ill probably even put resevoir dogs above those too
This
 

36 ounces

Banned
5,279
819
Joined Jun 17, 2008
Originally Posted by 2sappy

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee."
Coldblooded....Goes to play the intro from Hell Hath No Fury.
 
Top Bottom